same here, just when he posted something new I wanted to get.

I dont think he was banned, because seem like the username is there, but all the torrents he had no exist anymore. I hope is some sort of mistake.

If only he was active somewhere where we could find him easy, or at least ask to sukebei themselves. But none seem posible atm.

I used to chat with him back in the day on KAT, but ever since KAT's demise, I didn't find a single way to contact him. He has a VNDB here but he largely ignores messages there, even though he is active (he votes on stuff and edits VNDB entries from time to time xD). By the way, what did you want to download from him?

Shuffle!

Its from Mangagamer so surely was 100% english already. wanted to try it when I saw the tag "only good endings" XD

Really hope he return.

Try this magnet link and see if it has seeds, should probably work:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FXBCYAM43JYEYZYD6Z4FQW7Z4J2RV5IS&dn=%5BMangagamer%5D+Shuffle%21+Tick%21+tack%21+ENGLISH+%2B+UPDATE+1.11+%2B+WALKTHROUGHT&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce

Nope, it say does not exist

True, just checked it now, it's broken. Try this one instead:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:385be7c1db2663be4a8c3efad1573d5fe4a1dc42&dn=%5BMangagamer+-+Navel%5D+Shuffle%21&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

On my end, it currently shows that it has seeds. The only thing you'd need to download after finishing it from there are the patches (v1.11). I think you can find those on MG's site perhaps. If not, tell me later, I will find it somewhere :)

same as before, does not exist

Sigh, I guess all we can do is wait he appear again or another uploader post it. Meh, there isnt anyone else with torrents like Superelmo tho...

I think I know why it didn't work for you; If you copypasted Infernoplex's link wholesale you might not have noticed the added extra space(between 73d and 5fe) in the infohash;

385BE7C1DB2663BE4A8C3EFAD1573D5FE4A1DC42

It seems the forum software automatically adds that space if you paste a magnet url as is. Delete that space so that part of it looks as above and the url should work.

You can also google the infohash above and that should net you download locations for the .torrent, if magnet links won't work for you.

The mods of the new Sukebei have their IRC channel I think so you could try asking them there (I think this is the one: #[email protected]). If they know something, they'll tell you. If it has nothing to do with them, then it's superelmo who deleted all his torrents on his own will. In that case, there's not much you can do about it, other than move on. Though it makes me wonder why he would do it... Last couple of days he uploaded a bunch of partially translated VNs. It doesn't make any sense to me for him to snap out like that and just be gone in a day just like that.

It doesnt make sense that was him. He posted shuffle 6h before I discovered he gone. And to erase a torrent, it would have to be one by one and he had quite a lot already. I might be wrong tho.

That.....adress, doesnt seem like something easy to use. If someone could ask for us, would be nice to know.