Hey fams I need some VN recommendations, I've been mulling over it a few days and I don't know what to play/read. So I thought why not ask here?

My likes: light-hearted, fantasy, comedy, RPG-esque elements

Dislikes: Mecha, meaningless s*x

Basically I'll take anything as long as it isn't terribly bad. I don't mind outdated graphics so long as the gameplay makes up for it(if it has rpg elements) or has great voice acting(this one makes up for almost anything). I also like those cliche high-school rom-coms provided the story isn't as trite like say, Da Capo and Dal Segno.

Here's a list of VNs I've read: zero-nii's visual novel list

And I'm planning to read: Subahibi, A Sky Full of Stars, Tokeijikake no Ley Line -Tasogaredoki no Kyoukaisen-

Gimme your recs :D

uh, everthing I could think of you already played/ read it.

This newly uploaded https://erogegames.com/spirit-master-retarnia-conqueror-labyrinth-1039/ game is a dungeon crawler, the gameplay is not that much, but if you want then complex fiddling with equipment + skill-points.

Has mostly smooth controls/ interface, so that's a plus. The English is fine.

-------------

You have not read/ played, or not listed original Monster Girl Quest part 3?

Imo. the writing is better than part 2 (not on part1-level, but still), but on the other hand gameplay is ... well, there are parts where any drunk punk who never played a game in their life would likely have designed battles better. :|

For RPGmaker games, Rune's Pharmacy - Eroge Download | Eroge Download was kind'a nice, put together with care, funny.

Sorry, do not know many games, so ...

uh, everthing I could think of you already played/ read it.

This newly uploaded https://erogegames.com/spirit-master-retarnia-conqueror-labyrinth-1039/ game is a dungeon crawler, the gameplay is not that much, but if you want then complex fiddling with equipment + skill-points.

Has mostly smooth controls/ interface, so that's a plus. The English is fine.

-------------

You have not read/ played, or not listed original Monster Girl Quest part 3?

Imo. the writing is better than part 2 (not on part1-level, but still), but on the other hand gameplay is ... well, there are parts where any drunk punk who never played a game in their life would likely have designed battles better. :|

For RPGmaker games, Rune's Pharmacy - Eroge Download | Eroge Download was kind'a nice, put together with care, funny.

Sorry, do not know many games, so ...

Hey thanks for the recs!

Was waiting for the MGQ3 Translation to be finished, guess it just slipped from my mind so I haven't been able to check on it lately.

Will try the others.

Thanks again!