Anime movie stream! (continuous thread)

I am making this thread so that from now on whenever I stream an anime movie, info will be posted in here!

There won't be any schedule, but I will let everyone know ahead of time before the stream date, and I will post any announcements in this thread~

This week I will be streaming this movie: Majokko Shimai no Yoyo to Nene (Magical Sisters Yoyo & Nene) - MyAnimeList.net

Time: 3pm CET | 6am UTC-8 on this Thursday

Where: rabb.it link will always be available on our Discord when the time comes, plus I will also drop a link in the shoutbox as well. Alternatively, you can also add me on rabb.it and I'll invite you to it when it's time.

Duration: Around 2hrs

[video=youtube;y6WN2W9_q-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6WN2W9_q-U

Edited by kn1000a
  • 1 month later...
I'll see if I can't catch the next one. Imo anime movies tend to be better than their counterparts. I humbly submit Kara no Kyoukai for the next viewing!

RIP we already watched Kara no Kyoukai D :

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you like to watch bad horror flick, here is your chance.

Next Thursday we will be streaming the movie/ONA Aru Zombie Shoujo no Sainan / Calamity of the Zombie Girl

Time: Thursday at 11AM PST/8PM CET

Where: Rabb.it link will be provided

Duration: 1hr19min

In case you haven't heard of this movie, here's a trailer

Hope to see you there~

• 5 months later...

This Friday we will be streaming No Game No Life: Zero.

This movie is a sequel to the No Game No Life anime. It is highly recommended that you saw that before watching this, even if this is a prequel plotwise.

Time: Friday, around 11AM PST/8PM CET

Where: Rabb.it link will be provided

Duration: 1hr46min

See you guys there~

• 6 months later...

I'm gonna be streaming a few anime movies every week until college is back in session.

Full schedule here.

They will all be streamed around 11AM PST/8PM CET on Rabbit. Could be earlier or later, I will post updates in the shoutbox and on Discord.

Contact me if you want me to change a movie showing to a different day! I am flexible enough to do that.

Join up if you have time~

I've been looking forward to Kimi no Suizo wo tabetai since its release in the theater.

If you don't mind, Kn, please remind me when you are going to stream that.

Sure, since I know you are on Discord I'll ping you when I show it.

Do keep out for other movies too, I won't ping but I'll still post whenever I stream them : P

Sure, since I know you are on Discord I'll ping you when I show it.

Do keep out for other movies too, I won't ping but I'll still post whenever I stream them : P

Thanks a bunch! :D

19 is the first school day. It would be awesome if you can steam it a little bit earlier than that, but it's ok though if you can't.

Thanks again, Kn.

Thanks a bunch! :D

19 is the first school day. It would be awesome if you can steam it a little bit earlier than that, but it's ok though if you can't.

Thanks again, Kn.

No problem, I switched and updated the schedule. It's a week earlier now.

Hope to see you there~

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE to summer 2019 movie schedule:

- Rabbit is dead, so I will stream on my own CyTube room. You don't need to sign up at all to use Cytube.

- I did not have time this Friday nor weekend, so no movie stream this week.

- Instead of Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana wo Kazarou - MyAnimeList.net I will be streaming the Haruhi movie on the last week of movie stream. If you have interest in the Haruhi franchise and haven't get into it, now is the time! Two weeks to finish the whole season!

(for those interested, here is the guide to watching Haruhi)

Hope to see you there~

Edited by kn1000a
  • 9 months later...

I am back to announce this summer's anime movie stream will be going again!

Full 2020 schedule here

Stream time has been changed! Now they're around 9AM PST/6PM CET and will happen on my Cytube server. Read the document above for more info!

Once again, if you want me to change a movie showing to another day, do let me know and I'll accommodate.

Hope to see you there~

Note: I'll also bring back my seasonal preview stream (where I stream only the first episode of each new seasonal anime), time planned can be seen in the schedule above as well.

Edited by kn1000a
  • 1 year later...

Another summer, another anime movie stream~

Full 2021 schedule here

Time: 9AM PST/6PM CET and will happen on Tutturu - Watch Movies and Anime Together With Friends Online or a room on https://invited.tv

Once again, if you want me to change a movie showing to another day, do let me know and I'll accommodate.

Hope to see you there~

Note: This schedule includes binging slots for Violet Evergarden and Death Note plus some new Summer 2021 seasonal preview stream in July.