Well, i have played "Wagamama High Spec" i liked it but... i didnt feel like incest at all...

I mean everybody just accepted their relationship like "they are Blood-related siblings and are a couple, oh well" and that wad all.

I want a good eroge that have good drama regarding the topic, where the character see their relationship and not just say "oh, well" and accep it like its nothing

Something like, yosuga no sora, maybe?

Thank you~

Well shoot man, Yosuga no Sora is definitely the best eroge out there that fits that niche. I can't think of any others and that's a huge bummer because I agree with you one hundred percent. I let you know if I find any but I don't know of any that in the english language.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you wanna give this one a try too: Hatsukoi

I read it many years ago, and remember it being better than average (they're even related by blood).

I'm usually not too much of a fan with drama in that regards, but this one has it (a certain person really doesn't like them going out).

If you can't read jap, there is a partial patch, that translates the route you're looking for.