Potential exploitable bug in the the game Tropical Liquor

I'm just re-posting what I wrote in the comments section of the game Tropical Liquor.

I think I just found an exploitable bug in the game, though I'm not sure yet, as I only just now discovered it. I need to test it a bit to be sure as I haven't been paying strict attention prior to this.

Each game day is split into a morning phase and an evening phase. During the evening phase, if you "invite a girl out for a drink" but then don't give her a present or play the liquor game but return straight away, instead of advancing to the next day, you return to your room and get the "morning" options even though the game says it is evening. You can then proceed to meet with a girl for a "talk". Afterwords it returns you to the evening menu. I don't know how many times you can loop this or how it works in conjunction with working for money.

To be clear, you must select a girl and get as far as the menu where you can make a selection such as giving a gift or play the liquor game. If you just go as far as the girl select screen, I don't think this bug works.