Bypassing the timer on the free download website?

I don't have to wait 5 minutes, just ~2

I open a new tab in the background for each of the download parts, click free and click Free Download on each tab, fill in the captcha for the first two parts; and then still have to wait ~60sec.

When the first part then downloads, after it downloaded roundabout 95MB, I can start downloading the next part - but never more than 2 downloads at once.

Doing my downloads while I'm reading sth. else (footballl news, news, whatever) and every few minutes switching over to the download tabs makes it relaxed overall.

I do sometimes get a "you have to wait 5 minutes" response when "wrong captcha" (too old), but then going the next tab and downloading that one (with a fresh request-another captcha) I can continue downloading without having to wait those 5 minutes.

---------------

while at it - the captchas are valid only about maybe 10 minutes or sth.

So every two downloads I then request new captchas for the next two downloads.

Is there a way to skip the 5 minute timer on downloadani.me? 5 minutes is a long time to wait

you can use that shenanigan with tor that a random annon suggested on erogedownload but I don't think is worthy since all your downloads will be slower...

Certainly not , the only way is have a premium account , but this is out of the question , right?!

Well, yeah, especially when I'm clicking on "free download", if I was going to spend money I'd rather pay the creators of the games instead of a downloading website.

Well, yeah, especially when I'm clicking on "free download", if I was going to spend money I'd rather pay the creators of the games instead of a downloading website.

True enough , well I usually use this wonderful thing called Torrent , so all this "wait 5 minutes to download" thing is an unknown world to me.

Edited by Dio Brando