I don't normally have issues with getting games from this website and getting it to work. I got the 4 .rars off this site and extracted them. I then hit the .exe and then nothing happened. I have the file path as an exclusion on my Avast and I have tried running as admin. I ran with AppLocale, just in case that was a problem. I am close to just deleting and giving up, cause no game is really worth the headache. I am just a completionist. Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe to do with it being a RPGMaker game and your PC missing the necessary base files. (only once, then all the rpgmaker games of said type should run)

There are several versions of RPGMaker, each needs their own base files. You can recognise them by the different structure/ content the game folder holds, and by the game's executable's icon.

If it is a red dragon, then this Thank You For Downloading | Ace RTP | Create Your Own Game!

If it is a chesspiece (unicorn-knight), then this: Thank You For Downloading | VX RTP | How To Make Video Games

If it isn't / still does not start, post again, attach picture of game's folder.

(courtesy muttdoggy of f95zone)

when you run the index file in the ww folder it will probably bring up the game then say what's sound or file not working meaning those are corrupt, probably why your game won't pop up. Also this rpg was made in MV rpg maker.