As a steam user this really hit me hard. I only know steam to buy VN or adult RPG game ( forgot what it's called). So is it true there will be no more VN in steam ? Someone please explain gaben new policy

No one knows the new policy or if there is one, valve just sent a bunch of notices to various eroge publishers that they either remove ero from the games in a month time or they will get removed from steam, you have to wait and see what will happen.

why gaben suddenly removing adult content ? Is there some kind of issue or what ?

The issue is that for some reason they are only targeting (let's use their vocabulary) anime games so far. I wonder if they will also go for games such as Witcher 3.

On the bright side...

After running into issues with Steam, video game publisher MangaGamer is teaming up with the digital store’s biggest rival, GOG, to sell visual novels.

It's bad enough that steam remove anime games, but if they remove adult game that not anime that will be super bad,worse,nightmare or whatever. I still saving money to buy Nier after all. And i only know steam where i can use my country currency