Visual Novels Translation Status [03/06/2018]

There is nothing wrong with loli games, fiction is not really. A game character is not alive, it never was nor does it have feelings so it cant be hurt. In the case of VN its just a drawing. In fact if you cant make a different between fiction and reality you may want to check a doc.

The real problem in this world isn't loli, yuri, yaoi or whatever else you can think up, the problem is freaks who call for censorship, censorship is the enemy of our civilization and people who call for it are not human.

like these 3: one two three

These are disturbing indeed !

but I've seen worse things than these , like this for example. (It's not about lolis though)

the problem is freaks who call for censorship, censorship is the enemy of our civilization and people who call for it are not human.

@Pasa I totally Agree with you , people that support censorship are not human !!! xD lol

Edited by Dio Brando
like this for example. (It's not about lolis though)

Try searching Ujiga Waita on Exhentai.

a yes. nothing beats gore. makes me want to turn vegan.. but then again i love meat.

lmao the topic is all over the place. but this is better(?) i guess.

the most important part is... maitetsu having progress... and i walk among zombies

So, apparently, JAST has only ONE EDITOR. That explains a lot.

Where did you get this info that they only have one editor?

Said editor, Makoto, is also a perfectionist on top of that. Guess we should at least be happy that leads to high-quality English scripts?

Makoto is a TLer, not an editor. He translated Saya no Uta (and Hanachirasu from what I remember).

Got the info here Twitter (Read through the convo)

Okay, so it seems Makoto picked up an editing job at JAST too. The man is insane xD ... He literally works on everything then. But I know for a fact that they have other people working there too. I don't think Doddler wanted to imply that JAST has only one editor. That would be pretty insane. With so many projects, they need more staff.