Muv Luv Alternative Director's Cut Patch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We definitely need this here. I'm sure many others anticipate the release of the director's cut patch here as well.

Muv Luv Alternative is ranked as the Top Visual novel score wise for about a decade now, longer than I am an anime fan even. It's just always been there with the highest score. It's just something that is so needed and needed in the best quality possible, not the fantranslation but the new good version.

Me and several other people would be so happy to see this new official version of this story (that inspired a lot of famous stories such as attack on titan or nier automata) here on this site with the directors cut patch from denpasoft. I incidentally just made an account to ask for this very visual novel now in the first place.

Even if it's just the directors cut patch from denpasoft - that alone would be enough already.

But yeah I can just second this here as well. I hope so much it'll be uploaded sometimes soon *__*

Edited by The Losigist
  • 1 year later...

Hey man is their anyway you can provide a link for the patch for the non-sekai published version. I cannot seem to find Sekai version anywhere. Also when starting the game just to confirm does it say sekai or ixctsl 2017 for the 2018 sekai version? Also is there any indication for me to know if the patch has worked, its been driving me crazy cause I have applied it countless times but I do not notice a difference and I do not want to rush through game to a H scene just to see it. I know for muv luv they had an installer but your rar only contains files to past in so I cannot tell if it actually worked for me or if I have the correct version of the game. Thanks a bunch dude.