SRPG Eroge Venus Blood Frontier Kickstarter

Venus Blood Frontier Kickstarter

http://prefundia.com/uploads/projects/16225/de9deaef2dfb61b2144661de3bdb944f.png

I don't know how many of you folks are aware of this, but just wanted to share it for those who may not have heard about it yet.

Ninetail announced a Kickstarter for an English version of Venus Blood Frontier (VNDB link here: Venus Blood -Frontier-) a couple of months ago (you can check the prefundia page here: VenusBlood Frontier English Localisation | Prefundia). So, uh, it would be nice if VN pirates would pitch in to support it too once it goes live. Yeah, I know, the demo of it sucked terribly (I played it myself) and we are all tired of Sekai's Kickstarters, but this time it's done by a different party and for a totally different kind of VN (Gameplay eroge hybrid - SRPG in VN style).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4W8zbiMhUA

This may be our last chance to see official translations of good gameplay titles and there's too much to say about Venus Blood series. I believe some of you have already played the fanTL of Chimera (Venus Blood -Chimera-), so if you liked that one, you are gonna love VB Frontier even more. Also, it's gonna get a much better TL than both Chimera and the demo of VB F had. It's been confirmed that JAST will be working on it too. So it will be a fully demosaiced, fully uncensored, properly translated release. It's not gonna be like Libra of the Vampire Princess.

I'd say a lot more, but I don't want to make this a too long post (you can check most info on the pages I already linked anyway). My point is - SUPPORT THIS FUCKING KAMIGE BEFORE WE SEE SEKAI BUTCHERING MORE TITLES!!!!

Also, do it for Jorm (Jormu) :D

37651.jpg

• 2 months later...

$68,176 as of now and with 20 days to go. If it isn't funded by then nothing happens.

I'd donate some dosh but my happy funtime budget doesn't allow for this expenditure. I hope the kickstarter makes its goal but even if it doesn't it'll be picked up by someone else. We always win in the end thanks to sites like this.