So for everyone in erogegames forum, especially our senior member and above, list your favorite old VN games. Games that you had finished but you still love to play it even now. And reasons why you love those game. Oh and i can't really define what is old game cause we have different opinion regarding that, so just go with what you think is old

Edited by Black_Lotus
Kamidori maybe, because I already at my 4th playthrough and this is the second time I played that with no defeat challange.

Haha, as time goes on the games I consider newer and higher quality become the games we discuss in threads like this. Heh, what a trip.

Probably Nocturnal Illusion for me. Haven't re-played it in years, and I'm not sure if it'd hold up by modern standards (especially interface is tedious), but it was something magical to teenager me.

I second that, there was something different about this game.. maybe the music coupled with the horror/mystery aspect. It's very memorable for me.

Private Nurse was my first "new" h-game, felt it was fairly touching.

For me True Love, Nocturnal Illusion, Tokimeki Check-in! (a pain to made the BGM work though) and Same as Ivan these games are something of a nostalgia for me. I still remember playing them till daybreak couple of times.

• 2 months later...

Hmmm old game eh? i like tactical RPG on my VN so

Gennin no Kishogun 1 & 2 Simply Fire emblem complete with perma death made by Eushully I bet only few know it exist so i give you the screenshot lol

genrin_no_kishougun_2__michibikareshi_tamashii_no_keifu_screen_19.jpg

Himegari Dungeon Meister by Eushully

Castle Fantasia series made by Studio E go

Dai Akuji from Alicesoft

old Baldr series (Baldr Bullet and baldr Force EXE)

There are more but those are on top of my mind. Some series still exist doday like Dai Baldr and meister

Edited by Red Phantoms
  • 3 months later...