So I've been going through the game and trying to get all the CG's, at least, now that I've seen all the endings I actually wanted to see, but I noticed in a CG collection on E-Hentai that I seem to be missing a set, and no matter what I do I can't seem to trigger it. It's an H-scene between Takuya and Terada the gym teacher. I got the one with Maiko and Terada, but not Takuya and Terada. Can anyone help me figure out how to get that scene?

DId you try this walkthrough: X-Change 2 FAQ/Walkthrough for PC by SRanmaJ - GameFAQs ?

From what I remember, X Change 2 has some strange triggers. I remember the said scene, but I forgot how I unlocked it. X Change games are notorious for tons of choices and it's near-impossible to get all CGs without using some kind of guide.

That's the guide I've been using. Sadly, it doesn't list the specific anywhere on there, meaning it's a guessing game. That's kind of why I went through Maiko's path since hers is the only one that gives the option to go to the PE Equipment Shed, which would be the best bet for finding the gym teacher. The author of that walkthrough does mention that some scenes, for whatever reason, don't seem to show up unless you've gotten a "Best Ending" on certain paths. One thing I did notice is that X-Change 2 has a lot less bad encounters. Like the first game had the modeling scene that went wrong, it had Terada, it had the nurse+students, and the principal from X-Change R probably falls under this category looking at the new CG's. Just a lot of random characters that either don't have names, or are simply there to give a bad, but raunchy ending. Meanwhile X-Change 2 feels more like a regular dating sim, at least so far. The tutoring ending and Sano fall under this, but Sano's ending is actually kind of... boring because he does nothing, but hug you to the ground.

That's the guide I've been using. Sadly, it doesn't list the specific anywhere on there, meaning it's a guessing game. That's kind of why I went through Maiko's path since hers is the only one that gives the option to go to the PE Equipment Shed, which would be the best bet for finding the gym teacher. The author of that walkthrough does mention that some scenes, for whatever reason, don't seem to show up unless you've gotten a "Best Ending" on certain paths. One thing I did notice is that X-Change 2 has a lot less bad encounters. Like the first game had the modeling scene that went wrong, it had Terada, it had the nurse+students, and the principal from X-Change R probably falls under this category looking at the new CG's. Just a lot of random characters that either don't have names, or are simply there to give a bad, but raunchy ending. Meanwhile X-Change 2 feels more like a regular dating sim, at least so far. The tutoring ending and Sano fall under this, but Sano's ending is actually kind of... boring because he does nothing, but hug you to the ground.

X-Change 2 is a bit better story-wise, that's true. Still, it's a mediocre dating sim. Its core charm is still black comedy and that's what that VN is good for. While I didn't like the VN that much, I recognize it as perhaps one of the better black comedy VNs out there. Also, the sheer number of endings make the game worth going through multiple times. Still, many of these endings aren't that fun, and the good endings are actually the most boring ones.