how to install Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru

For compatibility mode right click the games .exe and click properties, game properties will then open up from there click the compatibility tab and turn that mode on and choose the program to run it in. These instructions are for the windows. Please don't ask which mode because I wouldn't know, it's been a while since I tried running that game.

For compatibility mode right click the games .exe and click properties, game properties will then open up from there click the compatibility tab and turn that mode on and choose the program to run it in. These instructions are for the windows. Please don't ask which mode because I wouldn't know, it's been a while since I tried running that game.

oh okay and thanks anyway

so i did try but it says dvd code 1 something? i cant still play it T_T

so whats the problem?

is it because im using windows 10?

image_236318.jpg

Edited by geezrock
  • 1 month later...
I have a pretty new and good configuration of the computer + I have Windows 10. Maybe the game is simply not supported on new devices and OS?

That might be the case. It's not unusual that some Visual Novels has compatibility issues with Windows 10.

I'm sorry.