So I am having an issue. I use VLC and MPC-HC. I'm using the game Amusement Park as a test case. So if I use VLC to load this game, the audio works fine but the visuals don't progress. It just stuck in a loop on the first frame. I checked to make sure that the chapters aren't being looped and literally nothing is fixing it. MPC-HC on the other hand, visual is working perfectly. The opening video plays and you get to the new game scene and the text and everything flows, but there i no audio. I don't know what to do. I want to play these DVD games but have no clue what program to use or how to fix the issues with the programs I do have. I would prefer to use MPC-HC for this, seeing as the visuals are working perfectly and maybe fixing the audio would be easier, but idk. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I recall people in ED comments recomending "Cyberlink PowerDVD" as software alternative to just burning .iso's on discs and using stationary player connected to TV. Not sure if current version works or do you need to dig up older ones, as it was years ago.

Thanks for the suggestion Ivan. I tried to torrent it but my computer just doesn't like torrents for some reason. I researched and realized that I refreshed Windows earlier this year, so I forgot to re-install the audio codecs for MPC-HC, so now it works fine.

What I have been able to do with some measure of success is to burn an .iso to a disc and toss it into a player. I haven't been able to use VLC or Cyberlink Power DVD without scenes skipping and other weirdness. The two titles I played were Phantom of Inferno and Yoshiko and Honori (the one about the twin miko).