Other translated Eushully games?

I heard that Kamidori Alchemy Meister is a sequel (well sort of) to a game called Princess Hunting Dungeon Master (or something along those lines.) and you play a demon lord stuck in a human body. I heard it was just as good as Alchemy Meister, but I can't find a translated version (or if it's translated at all)

And I also wonder if Eushully made any other games. (Which are hopefully translated to English.)

Who knows, maybe Aroduc's other secret project is Himegari Dungeon Meister lol.

I'm guessing that they are also the one that translated Kamidor Alchemy Meister? (Sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop with the whole "whose translating which games" and all that. -_-)

But yeah, let's hope so. :D

I hope someone translates Himegari Dungeon Meister. If only I could.

I know, the game sounds like it would be fun.

Hell, if I could read and understand Japanese I would just play the RAW version.

But for now, I guess I can finish all the paths in Kamidori and hope that someone picks up Himegari Dungeon Meister to translate...

I know, the game sounds like it would be fun.

Hell, if I could read and understand Japanese I would just play the RAW version.

But for now, I guess I can finish all the paths in Kamidori and hope that someone picks up Himegari Dungeon Meister to translate...

I actually got bored playing Kamidori. WHAT's WRONG WITH ME!?

I actually got bored playing Kamidori. WHAT's WRONG WITH ME!?

Blasphemer! :p

Seriously though, there were some points in which I got bored as well, some of the battles for starters.

But story-wise it was enjoyable, and I liked most of the characters they introduced. (Well, I only played Yulia's storyline, so that might change.)

Some are fairly old and im suprised they havnt been translated already.

Being old doesn't make a visual novel more attractive for getting a translation than newer ones. It's actually the other way around.

People tend to translate newer stuff because the old games may have a crappy art.

Im crossing my fingers for the Battle goddess series, and a few other games by eushully, Some are fairly old and im suprised they havnt been translated already.

I haven't heard of the Battle Goddess series before, what is that about?

Try not to tell me too much, or I might go mad waiting for those games to get translated. ;)