My exams have just ended, so I am looking for suggestions about JRPG that have been newly uploaded to this website(all the way back to few months, I haven't checked the website for some time). Or something like Rance or Sengoku Rance. Anything with interesting game play and good sex scenes.

have you tried evenicle? that is the last game with gameplay that i remember being released.

Nope. Looks nice, will try. Thank you!

Edit: ok I am playing it. I am bored of bland usual goody two shoes protagonist that always come to save the day. Rance was never a goody two shoes, although he did good things, he was never a "good" guy. The game story wise is just boring. But I enjoy the sex scenes, and I really like this kind of art these days. Its funny how quickly characters recover from terrible things, almost makes it a comedy. I like the gameplay, this is perfect for me right now. And most of all, I really like the relationship of open sexual exploration between ramius and aster/protagonist. Thank you once again!

Edited by pramit
There's also Sengoku NEET, though Ivan hasn't uploaded it here. You can obtain one on hentaibedta, with adblock on preferably. You can say that the game is a clone of Sengoku rance, with added dose of comedy.

thanks! Will try.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...