Fate/Zero thread

• 2 weeks later...
Fate/Zero thread eh? I love this series, heres a funny picture

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4344[/ATTACH]

The look on Kiritsugu's face is priceless

WTF?!?!?!

yachi!!! you're destroying kiritsugu's image!!!! :D

hoho... can't wait for the next battles...

kill...kill..and kill...

destroy everything...

empty and drown all into darkness...

as long i'm alive..

i shall walk this path..

i shall obey and loyal to my ideals..

no matter when my body destroyed..

or my mind were corrupted...

even if my allies betrayed me...

never..shall i falter from my sworn destiny

i shall continue any bloodbath...although it pains me the most

this is me..

and all shall bow to me~

kill...kill..and kill...

destroy everything...

empty and drown all into darkness...

as long i'm alive..

i shall walk this path..

i shall obey and loyal to my ideals..

no matter when my body destroyed..

or my mind were corrupted...

even if my allies betrayed me...

never..shall i falter from my sworn destiny

i shall continue any bloodbath...although it pains me the most

this is me..

and all shall bow to me~

sounds familiar... hmm...

• 3 weeks later...

And for all who haven't won, here's the consolation holy grail:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5129[/ATTACH]

LOLz...

can't wait for the last episode... XD

EDIT:

wait a minute... episode 12 of season 2 is the LAST???

I thought there will be 26 episodes??? 13 for each season...

What the???

Edited by VNHunter
LOLz...

can't wait for the last episode... XD

EDIT:

wait a minute... episode 12 of season 2 is the LAST???

I thought there will be 26 episodes??? 13 for each season...

What the???

there'll be an OVA to cover that for sure~

eh... an OVA would be interesting but highly unlikely coz the final episode of F/0 ends with the death of Kiritsugu. With the MC dead i dont think they'll have much to work on an OVA, except if they decide to make it based on the everyday lives of the main cast of F/SN five years prior to the 5th holy grail war which i think would be boring. the main reasons being:

1. Shiro has no clue about the holy grail war at that time and thus, his life would consist of going to school, working and practicing on his magic.

2. Sakura, at that time would still be under the teachings of Zouken. i.e. - being raped by worms and also by Shinji.

3. Rin would be busy balancing her school life and practicing magic.

4. Ilya leads a dull life in that huge Einzbern castle.

5. Saber is stuck in her own time until the 5th holy grail war.

with the above reasons(some of them from speculation and some details ive read in the FSN VN) i think focusing on their everyday lives would be one hell of a boring OVA and thus they wont make one. That's just my opinion though... lets wait and see to find out :D

eh... an OVA would be interesting but highly unlikely coz the final episode of F/0 ends with the death of Kiritsugu. With the MC dead i dont think they'll have much to work on an OVA, except if they decide to make it based on the everyday lives of the main cast of F/SN five years prior to the 5th holy grail war which i think would be boring. the main reasons being:

1. Shiro has no clue about the holy grail war at that time and thus, his life would consist of going to school, working and practicing on his magic.

2. Sakura, at that time would still be under the teachings of Zouken. i.e. - being raped by worms and also by Shinji.

3. Rin would be busy balancing her school life and practicing magic.

4. Ilya leads a dull life in that huge Einzbern castle.

5. Saber is stuck in her own time until the 5th holy grail war.

with the above reasons(some of them from speculation and some details ive read in the FSN VN) i think focusing on their everyday lives would be one hell of a boring OVA and thus they wont make one. That's just my opinion though... lets wait and see to find out :D

you see..the real time frame of kiritsugu death are actually a year or two after the 4th holy grail..

if not..whose going to teach Shirou a skill for his life...

and for no 2..Zouken no longer did anything to Sakura..unless you are refering to certain route and that shinji are actually as docile as a dog~

and the rest 3 are have no ordinance in the OVA because Shirou will only met Rin after he gets close with Shinji and Sakura...

while Illya are actually trapped

^nope Kiritsugu died five years after the fourth holy grail war and in that span of five years he taught shiro nothing but only strengthening magic. it was shown in the last episode of F/0 wasnt it? and shiro also mentions it in the F/SN VN. As for Zouken, he no longer did anything MORE to Sakura but she was still being raped by worms in their basement everyday, and when Shinji found out that Sakura is being taught by Zouken, he also raped Sakura. As for the other's I just mentioned 'em cuz they're part of the main cast of F/SN... If you've read the F/SN visual novel you'll know about those things i've mentioned...

^nope Kiritsugu died five years after the fourth holy grail war and in that span of five years he taught shiro nothing but only strengthening magic. it was shown in the last episode of F/0 wasnt it? and shiro also mentions it in the F/SN VN. As for Zouken, he no longer did anything MORE to Sakura but she was still being raped by worms in their basement everyday, and when Shinji found out that Sakura is being taught by Zouken, he also raped Sakura. As for the other's I just mentioned 'em cuz they're part of the main cast of F/SN... If you've read the F/SN visual novel you'll know about those things i've mentioned...

i dont remember much on FSN route nor when was the death of kuritsugu since im waiting for full release of the anime though i did read the novel once...its mostly because i want Shiro to die from the hands of Archer...

ans when i say skill..its that stupid trace and strengthen

dont you understand the meaning of "a skill for life"???

and for god sake you are spoiling Fate VN as you leaks out for

Heaven's Feel

if only you realise what you do...

so you shouldnt add in that route into FSN true story line//