So recent Downloaded the game Steam Prison from the main website.

Untitled.jpg

As you can see from the screen shot i have attached the game refuses to load properly.

The icon shows when launched but the actual game itself goes in the background and the you have to force it

to the front in order to actually see the screen which ends with it crashing and going unresponsive.

Apparently there are some other people that are experiencing this issue as well as myself so i figured id see if we can get some help resolving this matter.

I have made sure all my system setting are up to par with the system requirements for launching the game per steam and this website.

I also made sure i downloaded all the parts correctly and unzipped them correctly.

So if i could get some help that would be much appreciated because im not sure what to do at this point and i really would like to try the game out.

• 1 month later...

The first thing that comes to mind is the locale. If its set to Japanese when you try to run it the second thing that sticks out is that you may have to run it as a an administrator.

You can try setting it to run in compatibility mode but I'm doubtful as to whether or not that would work.

As this is a game I haven't played I'm shooting in the dark here.