Post One Hot Ecchi Pic A Day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hentai_christmas_girls_017.jpghentai_christmas_girls_20.jpghentai_christmas_girls_21.jpghentai_christmas_girls_22.jpg

Here's a few more as we move closer to the holiday.

Also found this one while surfing through some Muv-Luv stuff online the other day. Makes me wish her H-scenes were as spicy in the games. Bit more hentai than Ecchi, but I figure, xmas bonus. *nods*

215064 - Muv-Luv Sumika_Kagami.jpg

Edited by Haika
That's the h-scenes for Muv-luv Altered Fable.

Well figures. Just reminds me how many VN's there are out there that haven't been translated. The eroge/VN we non-japanese get that trickle through translation are few and far between.

It likely wouldn't be as great as my mind is dreaming up anyway, vagueness and possibility can lead to a great imagination. Reality is often cruel, and disappointing.

Still, if anyone knows of it being translated someplace, I'd love to read it sometime.

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas EG types. Here's some ecchi.

poinsetta.jpgpretty_anime_girl_0.jpg

As opposed to some of the more blunt hentai I've been posting since this is a holy day and all that, here are a couple of poinsettia images from my collection. Beautiful and elegant.

Well figures. Just reminds me how many VN's there are out there that haven't been translated. The eroge/VN we non-japanese get that trickle through translation are few and far between.

It likely wouldn't be as great as my mind is dreaming up anyway, vagueness and possibility can lead to a great imagination. Reality is often cruel, and disappointing.

Still, if anyone knows of it being translated someplace, I'd love to read it sometime.

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas EG types. Here's some ecchi.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7787[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7788[/ATTACH]

As opposed to some of the more blunt hentai I've been posting since this is a holy day and all that, here are a couple of poinsettia images from my collection. Beautiful and elegant.

Altered Fable is being translated somewhere in Mother Earth...

just click the link that GTLW added..

and scroll downwards

Altered Fable is being translated somewhere in Mother Earth...

just click the link that GTLW added..

and scroll downwards

I meant it becoming fully translated. I know there are quite a few partials out there, but I can't stand reading them, and prefer to wait until something is fully translated. I even had issues with the couple of short passages at the end of Unlimited and Alternative that didn't get translated, I needed to post here to try and read a translation because it bugged me so, a partial would be more of that irritation.

I meant it becoming fully translated. I know there are quite a few partials out there, but I can't stand reading them, and prefer to wait until something is fully translated. I even had issues with the couple of short passages at the end of Unlimited and Alternative that didn't get translated, I needed to post here to try and read a translation because it bugged me so, a partial would be more of that irritation.

hmm...i see

well dont worry..

just sit back and pray that the guy mentioned would complete the translations properly