Kanon: I need a little Help (non-tech stuff) (may contain spoilers)

There isn't a section for asking non-tech related questions so I'm just posting here.

I've been playing through Kanon recently and I read that there are additional ero-scenes (2 nudity scenes and 1 fantasy scene) besides the ones featureing lovemaking that you run into during the five heroines paths. Are there extra-scenes for each heroine, or are there just a couple extra scenes? I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to do to unlock them?

According to the walkthrough I've been following you'll get the 100% in the CGs, but I've been through 2 of the heroine arcs (Ayu and Nayuki) and I havent come across them.

The walkthrough I've been useing can be found here GameFAQs: Kanon (PC) Walkthrough by eskimobill4575

I've played 2 routes of Kanon (Mai and Ayu). From what I've read, there's an extra route for Sayuri. To accomplish that you need to beat Mai's route, then go back a few days before the end of her route. At some point you are offered a new option. Clicking that should unlock Sayuri's hidden route; although, I'm not certain if it ends with an ero scene.....

For what it's worth, I hope this helps a bit!

There isn't a section for asking non-tech related questions so I'm just posting here.

I've been playing through Kanon recently and I read that there are additional ero-scenes (2 nudity scenes and 1 fantasy scene) besides the ones featureing lovemaking that you run into during the five heroines paths. Are there extra-scenes for each heroine, or are there just a couple extra scenes? I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to do to unlock them?

According to the walkthrough I've been following you'll get the 100% in the CGs, but I've been through 2 of the heroine arcs (Ayu and Nayuki) and I havent come across them.

The walkthrough I've been useing can be found here GameFAQs: Kanon (PC) Walkthrough by eskimobill4575

The "additional ero scenes" you are referring to are just 1cg-scenes that always happen during the playthroug, so you don't have to worry about missing them. I remember one being during Mai's route, and another one during Makoto's.

grrrr, I'm starting to get ticked at these endings. I mean the story is awesome (well great at least) but then the ending only tells you that they lived happily ever after, (only completed Ayu, Nayuki, and Mai/Sayuri)

SPOILER BELOW

But it doesn't tell you HOW, like with Mai, before that super long flashback she just impailed herself with her sword (why'd she do that anyways) and she apperantly died. Then what happens, did her power resurrect her, did it litterally send Yuichi back in time, i mean WHAT THE FRELL HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Alls we know is that her and Sayuri graduated and that she is alive and well and she's activly with Yuichi

Same with Ayu, how and when did they meet back up after she woke up? Was she aware of what happened between Yuichi and her astral projection/spirit-self?

Nayuki's ending was alright, but what about her Mom, how long was she in the hospital?

Ahh well maybe the anime will tell me

Edited by warrof

Not really. The anime completely lost the point of the game.

Play Shiori's route, her ending explains a little more about what is happening.

If you still do not understand:

Possible spoilers:

All of those incomprehensive facts are "miracles". Ayu still had a last wish because of that Angel Doll, she said she would like someone in need of a miracle to have it.

So, yeah, everything was a miracle the protagonist asked for. There is always a white screen near the ending when he says something like "And my last wish is...", I think it explains everything.

In the anime, all of those miracles happen without a reason for it. At the most it explains Ayu's end a little better.

The "additional ero scenes" you are referring to are just 1cg-scenes that always happen during the playthroug, so you don't have to worry about missing them. I remember one being during Mai's route, and another one during Makoto's.

This is right; if you follow that walkthrough, you'll see the "additional ero-scenes" as you play through the various routes.

Weren't h's made by key usually pretty bad? Just askin.

Yeah, they're pretty bad. In Kanon, Mai's h-scene is especially bad. I think they really intended this game to have no h-scenes, but put them in there to appeal to the buyers.

I don't know about other games, but the h-scenes in Little Busters! (Ex) are normal (not bad, not especially great, either).

That's the reason why I usually prefer the all age version of key's games. I played the adult version of air and tomoyo after though.

The scenes in air were pretty bad and in tomoyo after something around decent. Well I play visual novel only for the story anyway.

That's the reason why I usually prefer the all age version of key's games. I played the adult version of air and tomoyo after though.

The scenes in air were pretty bad and in tomoyo after something around decent. Well I play visual novel only for the story anyway.

I play for the story too. Sometimes the h-scenes are so awkward or just weird so I skip through them, but when they do it right, an h-scene can be a very important part of the story. But sadly that's not the case with Kanon.

h-scene can be a very important part of the story

Nah, I finished up to now something like 60 visual novels and the h's in them were totally unimportant for the story.

And if they were necessary, then because of a totally stupid facepalm reason. (f/sn, wanko to kasurou, demonbane)

I like h's when they're placed at the right point of the game. They should be something like a reward for playing a route.

I also dislike the "confession->10sec later->kiss->10sec later->sex" way of handle things, it feels just wrong.

Nah, I finished up to now something like 60 visual novels and the h's in them were totally unimportant for the story.

And if they were necessary, then because of a totally stupid facepalm reason. (f/sn, wanko to kasurou, demonbane)

I like h's when they're placed at the right point of the game. They should be something like a reward for playing a route.

I also dislike the "confession->10sec later->kiss->10sec later->sex" way of handle things, it feels just wrong.

Maybe I should amend that: an h-scene can add a lot to the story if it's done right. It's usually not very important.

I also hate that "I like you." -> "I like you too." -> "Let's have sex." way of doing it. I think I complained about elsewhere on this forum.

I have to agree with OneManArmy, that is a very poor way of doing things, but at least in Wanko to Kurasou and Fate/stay night there was a fairly decent reason for it. In kanon it feels more like an after thought, heck in two of the routes they don't even kiss first.

What the fuck? We're living in a fast world...

I know. I was playing a different game and as soon as the characters said they liked each other they had sex, and then kissed. Then they made a big deal out of their first kiss, even though they just had sex like it was a handshake.