Hello,

Ive found this VN today and I quiet like it, but I cant find 18+ patch free, and I cant afford to pay 40usd for this... I downloaded game version, where are not H-scenes. All links everywhere are dead, so please, if anyone of you guys have this game with 18+ patch, can u upload it somewhere ?

Yeah, I know about this patch for steam version, but problem is that, I dont have steam version, when I tried to download this patch to non-steam version it says "Libra of the vampire princess not downloaded" so I tried to move that non-steam version of game move to steam location, where all games are, but that didnt worked neither... Here on this forum Ive found this post - https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-requests/4845-request-libra-vampire-princess-5/#post81796 It sounded like it would work even without buying that game on steam or mikandi shop... But these links are dead, so Im looking for someone who have these files and could upload it somewhere, Im sure Im not anly one, who is looking for this game.

• 2 weeks later...
Version posted on here is already patched.

I tried to download it from here, but it says this :

"File Not Found

The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience.

Possible causes of this error could be:

The file expired

The file was deleted by its owner

The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use"