HM....What To Play?Recommendations

So...i've that that weekly sickness where i have to jump from game to game, i guess all Nobu's have this...:(

Anyways, im looking for some mmorpgs that are like eden eternal, grandfan...blah blah blah, anime graphics basically, but i dont trust aeriagames...:) play'd 2 games from there and they both shut down. Granted, i quit a little before that happened, cause im physic.

Games playing atm: (maybe u can find me a game based on these)

L.o.L (Dont reccomend something like HoN, since its basically the EXACT same time)

Jade Dynasty (dling right now)

L4D2

CounterStrike? (i have it but i havent tried it yet...>.> 2 lazy)

Mabinogi

Lunia

Gunz

Kitsu Saga (be4 they freaking shut that down as well, like a year ago)

(I'll add some on l8er on...or not, u know how it is being a Nobu)

Edited by Nobu

Mabinogi, wasnt that original name for Vindictus? If yes then try Blade & Soul(in beta atm but there is a private server).

Also you can try Bloodline Champions it kinda resembles LoL.

Gunz ... well the only thing that comes to my mind is Devil May Cry series.

If you like dungeon adventure games you HAVE to play Legend of Grimrock.

If you have console buy Dark Souls one of the best games i ever played.

Besides all that of course D3 and GW 2 :D

yeah d3 next month but im not so excited 4 it anymore O_O idk why really.

And mabinogi as in the other one by nexon.

i saw some vids on bloodline but its alot less fun then LoL, atleast 2 me b/c theres less stragetic play and alot more chaos.

Blade and Soul looked REALLY nice when i saw a teaser for it awhile back ill check that out :o

Edit: (Once i find out how to read korean)

Edited by Nobu

Rusty Hearts maybe? Haven't played it myself, but the graphics look nice, free to play (As far as I know....), and I believe it has both hack-and-slash along with RPG elements. Maybe not your type of thing, but it popped into my head when looking at your games.

Also played Mabinogi for a week or two before, liked it alot, but I just don't have the time (nor money) for it D:

Ah its all about the money for mabinogi,unless u want to spend like 10wks on it for the same amount of progress (somtimes) And rusty hearts does look nice, love the graphics but not my thing :) believe me, theres probably gonna be a recommendation i havent considered about before but im hopeful.

I was actually looking for something more 3D+fantasy+a little less realistic than rhearts, rhearts is more like elsword/lunia/dungeon fighters, i think.

Blade and Soul private server is more or less in english, from what i saw all skills are in english ,quests more or less.

Here is the link if you are interested Aion Atomix, AtomixRO & AtomixECO Forum .

Honestly, right now im just playing LoL while waiting for BWE for GW2 and for D3 to come out so i dont have any idea what to propose you.

EDIT

Oh right, i completely forgot. Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition is coming out tommorow(10 gb patch o.0) so you might want to check it out.

Edited by Daeverius

did u randomly pick a unheard of game just 2 throw me off from what i said in the previous comment? Oh lvl in LoL? :) lets pway 2geta sometime. Games w/ perverted friends beats new games anyday.

-Alright i know why i nvr heard of it, console game...dont hve xbox or any consoles 4 that matteroffact, dont plan on getting them since im so use 2 the keyboard :)

-Oh theres a PC version, but nah.

Edited by Nobu

Hmm, when I think of free mmorpgs, I tend to lean towards Runes of Magic, basically an expanded wow clone. However I don't think it has the anime graphics you are looking for. I've personally not found much luck with full on anime rpgs, they tend to fall into the routine trail of typical asian mmos and turn into extreme grind.

So I guess overall, try RoM maybe, and even so, I'm interested in hearing if anyone else finds a good free anime mmo to try.

mmorpgs

I only played WoW for two years and holy shit, I wasted so much time. I mean sure, it was cool at the beginning and I really liked to

do stuff in a group, but after you reached the highest level...boring shit. So I just want to say that I've no knowledge about any

mmorpgs and obviously can't help you.

Fuck yeah.

everyones wasted so much time on WoW, except me O_O i didnt play anything pay2play be4, and im glad i didnt :) only 14 in us LoL O_O...theres this mmorpg that is made based on an anime, Shin-somethingsomething by aeriagames i think, but its fail =/...the idea is pretty sweet basing it off a anime but since its like the first one to do that (i think) it sucks.

u know, i wouldnt mind trying ragnorak 2 but it just got released in korea =/...or so im told, and i dont like the first one

-the remake of the 2nd one i mean

Edited by Nobu
If you will wait till April 24 then you might want to play Risen 2 Dark Waters. Risen 1 was awesome, it really had spirit of old Gothics.

I don't like the new weapons though, medieval guns are just meh. Well I'll definitely play it, I've high expections.

I'm playing mount and blade warbad rite now, grafix are utter crap but the gameplay is addicting.

You build up a character to be a vassal, even king if you play your cards rite, conquer castles and territories, plunder villages, even marry with other noblewomen either for love or to increase your social standing or to form alliaces.

Fun game

mount and blade

The game is all in all just decent though. Only the beginning is great, it tends to get damn boring after some hours of playing. I mean you're just doing the same shit over and over again. Walking around, buy some stuff, buy some soldiers, train them, attack someone, lose some soldiers, buy some new soldiers, train them, attack someone again...oh and the quests were horrible. I've to admit that the multiplayer mods were damn awesome though.

I was actually looking for something more 3D+fantasy+a little less realistic than rhearts, rhearts is more like elsword/lunia/dungeon fighters, i think.

Just got news that TERA online entered open beta (which will end 24 april), its a 3d fantasy mmo, you might want to check it out and if you will like it who knows, buy whole game (p2p).

• 2 months later...