Which group of characters do you hate most in Eroge?

Which group of characters do you hate most in Eroge?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which group of characters do you hate most in Eroge?

• childhood friend
    • loli
    • tsundere
    • rival
    • guy who knows everything about you
    • fighter
    • Sport girl
    • shy girl
    • arrogant girl
    • silent girl

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

then it sometimes leads to NTR... KILL THE BASTARD!!!

i will join you!

but that bastard is actually a psychopath mass murderer and he kill you before you have a chance and after that he gang rape your love one.....

you must be A NTR FAN HUH?! ;P lol

I hate childhood friends thy're always so arrogant or too cheerful

childhood friends are actually my fav characters :/ i guess i like the romantic thought of it..

Edited by udizzle
  • 1 month later...

I cannot stand silent and really emotionally stunted girls and terminally shy ones, because I find the experience of talking to (much less romancing) a wall so off-putting and frustrating, unless the character sheds those traits fairly quickly. I fancy tsunderes and childhood friends/imoutos (unless they are really too clingy and jealous) and I find nothing objectionable with sport girls and arrogant girls (except when the protagonist is too much of a doormat).

This poll needs onee-san type girl.I really hate that type of girls bcoz i can't stand that inferior feeling .

It's okay if there's some incest action but you're right, they are mostly annoying. Onee-san told you this, onee-san told you that, blablabla. I'm not a kid anymore.

It's okay if there's some incest action but you're right, they are mostly annoying. Onee-san told you this, onee-san told you that, blablabla. I'm not a kid anymore.

You are so right.Even when you conquered them,their personality do not change and the MC usually becomes masochist when dealing with that type.

(The onee-san type girl i hate most is kawakami momoyo from majikoi.She makes Yamato look really pathetic)

Annoying nagging characters like Aisha from Koihime Musou. Seiously whore, you should just shut the fuck up and follow my command. It wasn't that hard to do bitch. You stupid uptight characters.

if it wasn't for aisha you would lay dead in the field slayed by some bandit's who wanted your clothes...

(i love aisha)

if it wasn't for aisha you would lay dead in the field slayed by some bandit's who wanted your clothes...

I supposed you should put that under spoiler.

if it wasn't for everyone else who managed to make Aisha the bitch shut the fuck up, Ren would have been sentenced to death or put in prison forever. Totaku & Kaku won't get protection from Kazuto. Karin and the others won't get to go out. And so on and so on. I can list more but it will be a waste of time if you can't see the truth of that annoying character.

Also, out of all people, Aisha is the only one who said something like "If it continue like this, it's better for me to find a NEW LORD" to Kazuto. Take that for loyalty. :p

I supposed you should put that under spoiler.

if it wasn't for everyone else who managed to make Aisha the bitch shut the fuck up, Ren would have been sentenced to death or put in prison forever. Totaku & Kaku won't get protection from Kazuto. Karin and the others won't get to go out. And so on and so on. I can list more but it will be a waste of time if you can't see the truth of that annoying character.

Also, out of all people, Aisha is the only one who said something like "If it continue like this, it's better for me to find a NEW LORD" to Kazuto. Take that for loyalty. :p

Sei said that, too, so...

Also, if Aisha was a different kind of person, kazuto might not even be alive, Ren coudl had been murdered on the battlefield, etc. Tons of possibilities.

You are so right.Even when you conquered them,their personality do not change and the MC usually becomes masochist when dealing with that type.

(The onee-san type girl i hate most is kawakami momoyo from majikoi.She makes Yamato look really pathetic)

Yeah, cuz Yatamo suffers so much from Momoyo's "abuses"...

She simply teases him a lot, and Tamato does not complain about it in a "please stop doing it forever" way, neither does she make him look pathetic. And this is specially obvious in Momoyo's route.

Sei said that, too, so...

When? What exactly does she say? Under what situation? Do tell me.

Also, if Aisha was a different kind of person, kazuto might not even be alive, Ren coudl had been murdered on the battlefield, etc.Tons of possibilities.

A hypothetical possibilities made based on the changes of Aisha characteristic, a possibilities that can't be proven by anyone. It might happen just like what you wrote or it might not.

So let just stay to the fact that she's the annoying nagging bitch that needs to be persuaded by everyone almost everytime when Kazuto wanted to do something that will benefit their situation.

A general that disagree on something because she's jelly wasn't fit to be a general. This is war and human lives is in her hand, it isn't the time to let personal emotion effect her judgement.

That is the kind of character that I hate the most in VNs.

Just because bitch save kazuto doesn't meant that I need to tolerate that condescending behavior of her.

Chousen saved Kazuto life. Sei did. Ren did. Lot's of people did. So....

They all aren't as annoying and not at all as uptight as that Aisha. :p

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
When? What exactly does she say? Under what situation? Do tell me.

A hypothetical possibilities made based on the changes of Aisha characteristic, a possibilities that can't be proven by anyone. It might happen just like what you wrote or it might not.

So let just stay to the fact that she's the annoying nagging bitch that needs to be persuaded by everyone almost everytime when Kazuto wanted to do something that will benefit their situation.

A general that disagree on something because she's jelly wasn't fit to be a general. This is war and human lives is in her hand, it isn't the time to let personal emotion effect her judgement.

That is the kind of character that I hate the most in VNs.

Just because bitch save kazuto doesn't meant that I need to tolerate that condescending behavior of her.

Chousen saved Kazuto life. Sei did. Ren did. Lot's of people did. So....

They all aren't as annoying and not at all as uptight as that Aisha. :p

But all armies need many kinds of generals to compensate!

• 3 weeks later...

just to be blunt i hate male char who know everything about me, sounds like my older bro to me gah i hate him..........

you know for all this game i surely hoping there will be harem ending, why?? coz everyone will be happy, you get me and i get you, and you wont do suicidal and crazy thing coz ussualy when you reject them something bad will happen, like a sudden accident, or she will go dying by sickness and making suicide, and the most annoying part is she will be back to kill you, well i have good heart you know, i cant just leave when someone is having a bad time, it's just not my style, even if it just inside a story like visual novel, my inner voice say "man you're so damn low leaving it at that", i dun see any wrong in harem in fact it's common thing in my country to have more than one wife (well lucky me), my family aint that different, even my dad has 4 wife and each bear at least 2 children, and it's not weird to marry your step brother or sister (you may call them cousin love or sister love) as long they not from the same mother as yourself as long that you swear in front of priest, even until i white this reply there is no law in this country that forbid this polygamic behavior, i think screw with legal stuff i'd say you can bribe the civil administration to make falsified birth certificate or something, there is no stopping it in love even if you fighting the rest of the world, and of course there is also people who only has one wife.

but really girls are like food, can't live without em, maybe sometime it's sweet, sour, taste weird, spicy, juicy, plain or really make you want to puke,

but different tongue different taste, cant blame u from hating one.... lol

i've been dating lolis before they sure are childish and energetic, most of time they want to get spoiled over and over again, always joking around, but when the time come they can be real deal too, and guess what lolis will eventually get rid of their flat chest, and became mature woman.

as for sisterlove or cousinlove, personally with family this large it's almost unavoidable to get rude awakening, i'm not a morning person anyway no hard feeling over that, and also i've seen some of my friends, they look happy so i guess it wont be a problem. a tsundere is rare one but i think they're cute in their own way.

i never see yandere or yuri in real except in anime, manga, or vn i'm sure curious to find out.

For me all girls welcome, i never really hate them maybe sometime i get irritated but NEVER hate them

just to be blunt i hate male char who know everything about me, sounds like my older bro to me gah i hate him..........

you know for all this game i surely hoping there will be harem ending, why?? coz everyone will be happy, you get me and i get you, and you wont do suicidal and crazy thing coz ussualy when you reject them something bad will happen, like a sudden accident, or she will go dying by sickness and making suicide, and the most annoying part is she will be back to kill you, well i have good heart you know, i cant just leave when someone is having a bad time, it's just not my style, even if it just inside a story like visual novel, my inner voice say "man you're so damn low leaving it at that", i dun see any wrong in harem in fact it's common thing in my country to have more than one wife (well lucky me), my family aint that different, even my dad has 4 wife and each bear at least 2 children, and it's not weird to marry your step brother or sister (you may call them cousin love or sister love) as long they not from the same mother as yourself as long that you swear in front of priest, even until i white this reply there is no law in this country that forbid this polygamic behavior, i think screw with legal stuff i'd say you can bribe the civil administration to make falsified birth certificate or something, there is no stopping it in love even if you fighting the rest of the world, and of course there is also people who only has one wife.

but really girls are like food, can't live without em, maybe sometime it's sweet, sour, taste weird, spicy, juicy, plain or really make you want to puke,

but different tongue different taste, cant blame u from hating one.... lol

i've been dating lolis before they sure are childish and energetic, most of time they want to get spoiled over and over again, always joking around, but when the time come they can be real deal too, and guess what lolis will eventually get rid of their flat chest, and became mature woman.

as for sisterlove or cousinlove, personally with family this large it's almost unavoidable to get rude awakening, i'm not a morning person anyway no hard feeling over that, and also i've seen some of my friends, they look happy so i guess it wont be a problem. a tsundere is rare one but i think they're cute in their own way.

i never see yandere or yuri in real except in anime, manga, or vn i'm sure curious to find out.

For me all girls welcome, i never really hate them maybe sometime i get irritated but NEVER hate them

eeeh... tl;dr (and what i did read didn't make no sense lol :rolleyes:)

Edited by udizzle
eeeh... tl;dr (and what i did read didn't make no sense lol :rolleyes:)

well it may just be random feeling eruption, but to sum it all i dun hate any girls group, i just hate male who know everything about me

sorry working on da capo right now it seems nemu path is getting in me