Hitomi – My Stepsister

hi guys this game is probably old but i just want to bring this up. On those who played the and finished it what do you think about it? is it good?

and what do you think about those bad ending?also about the behavior of the protagonist ?

>sorry for my bad english ,

Art style was pretty bad, also a really short story compared to other eroge.

And the protag is a giant douche, especially in the solo stepsister route, i find it hilarious that he tries to redeem himself in some way if he saves his stepsister moments before he would have let another dude rape her. (After raping her countless times already before)

Only good for a quick fap if you ask me. My favourite ending was the threesome ending with your stepsister and yuki.

Art style was pretty bad, also a really short story compared to other eroge.

And the protag is a giant douche, especially in the solo stepsister route, i find it hilarious that he tries to redeem himself in some way if he saves his stepsister moments before he would have let another dude rape her. (After raping her countless times already before)

Only good for a quick fap if you ask me. My favourite ending was the threesome ending with your stepsister and yuki.

I completely agree with everything in this post. The art and story weren't very good. The protagonist sucked. The threesome ending was the best one, but that doesn't mean much in such a bad game.