Games not on Erogedownload.com

Just wondering if anyone knows if Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road is translated and if not is there a sub group that will do it in the future?

Nope. There's no translation project for Tsujidou, and I believe the situation will stay like that for a long time. Well, miracle can happen so put your hope on that then. Sub group? Not that I know of. So far, only doki and commie subs is doing VN translation.

guys before reading i wanna say that im as stupid as a human gets...im not bragging ,please read withou t raging

this is my honest opinion:

guys wat d fuq? i mean look i learned jap in 18 months, now tell me how long is SORA gonna take to TL????? i tell you best estimate is late 2013

but i kno it will be 2015... lolz

you guys wait months even years for a vn to be TLed....but you can learn japs in 6 months and start reading VNs using a dictionary (for difficult kanji),

at 18 months you will be well on your way... 6 months=== moderate understanding, 18 months= very good understanding

all it TAKES is 6-18 MONTHS, AND IM A RETARD according to my frens,

most of you are VERY VERY smart... except for kamfag, but thats another story... (even he is smart)

most of you can learn japs in 6 months or less i kno ultimecea can learn in 3 months for example...

so again wat d fuq guys???

Edited by switch
guys before reading i wanna say that im as stupid as a human gets...im not bragging ,please read withou t raging

this is my honest opinion:

guys wat d fuq? i mean look i learned jap in 18 months, now tell me how long is SORA gonna take to TL????? i tell you best estimate is late 2013

but i kno it will be 2015... lolz

you guys wait months even years for a vn to be TLed....but you can learn japs in 6 months and start reading VNs using a dictionary (for difficult kanji),

at 18 months you will be well on your way... 6 months=== moderate understanding, 18 months= very good understanding

all it TAKES is 6-18 MONTHS, AND IM A RETARD according to my frens,

most of you are VERY VERY smart... except for kamfag, but thats another story... (even he is smart)

most of you can learn japs in 6 months or less i kno ultimecea can learn in 3 months for example...

so again wat d fuq guys???

Probably the biggest reason why people don't bother to learn a Jap is:

1.) It isn't free to attend lessons for another language. (Yes I know there are things like the internet that help, but some people learn better from textbooks and teachers.)

2.) Some people just don't have the time to learn Jap, so it is better for them just to wait patiently for a translation.

3.) It is not easy learning a new language and some people just can't be bothered with it.

Don't get me wrong what you said is true but it is infinitely easier to read something in your native language than try to read something with a dictionary in a foreign language. I've taken Chinese for a good 6 years now and I can barely read the newspapers, but I am fairly fluent when speaking and listening.

3.) It is not easy learning a new language and some people just can't be bothered with it.

That's the reason why I don't learn Japanese atm (maybe I'll learn it in the future, who knows). My native language is German and my foreign languages are English "and" French. I'm learning English since 10 years now, just in school, and I don't have any problems to understand movies, animes, VNs, books and so on. Ok, sometimes I use urbandictionary or something like that for special phrases or words, but that's all.

And since four years I'm learning French. I don't like French, that's also the reason why I don't learn that much ... and therefore I can only make easy sentences and know a few words after this four years. I think I even know more japanese words than french ones, just because of VN.

And somehow I don't have the time to learn a new language anyway. I go to school for six to ten hours per day and then I'm glad that I can go home now, just to learn for the next test. Then I have other games to play as well, and then I'm going out with my friends at the weekends ... maybe I can play about 6h a week, at best, that means 3h for VN and 3h for other games ... as you can see, there's no time to learn a new language anyway.

In the end, if there's an english VN, I'll just play the VN and nothing else. That means I need at least two weeks for a VN. And if there's no english VN I want to play, I'll play a Nukige without complicated story with ITH. Used this method the last two years, and I think it's the best for me for now :)