Magical Teacher: My Teacher's a Mage?

This looks like it could be very very good. I've been wanting a decent fantasy VN for a while now. My only concern is that it falls into a thin plot with a good premise like Harem Party did. Here's to hoping.

We still need a crack + perferably mediafire links or torrents

You must be a dog lover, eh?

Patience is a virtue.

Though after checking out vndb's cover art, my hopes for this are on a slim rope. Usually games with that openly slutty artwork on the cover don't have a strong enough story to hold it up.

Though after checking out vndb's cover art, my hopes for this are on a slim rope. Usually games with that openly slutty artwork on the cover don't have a strong enough story to hold it up.

You does have a valid point abt the cover artwork

I dont thinks abt this before but it seem to hold true.

Well it is a Nukige so it's not going to emphasize on the plot and story development much. With that said I'm very optimistic that I'll enjoy this unless the whole thing is very generic and full of cliche plot lines.

You don't need to wait for the crack, as someone stated before on the main site. Instead you can just use a crack/font fix for the older games that use the NEXTON's LC-ScriptEngine. Here's the link for it - lcsebody_exe_font_fixed_low_cpu_usage_800x600.zip . Note that you need to make a new shortcut or rename the cracked exe to lcsebody_.exe.

Here's a walkthrough for this game(google translated from Foolmaker) - Google Translate

Also, a bit more detailed version of the walkthrough - Google Translate

I've played the game for 10mins with this crack and there are no problems so far. I'll post if I encounter some issues.

Edit: Found 2 bugs -

1. The word wrapper still sucks, nothing we can do about it. Basically some words get split in half at the edge of the text border and go into the next line. Common bug in many Mangagamer games.

2. The black lines that show up when the background image change occurs are kinda bugged. They cover like 4/5 of the screen and don't refresh the remaining 1/5. Nothing special, since the image will refresh when a character sprite shows up on the screen. It's just a problem with the resolution. It may be possible to fix it with the old 640x480 exe, but that would mean playing on a lower resolution which you don't want to do.

Both of these issues are insignificant and don't require a fix or anything, but I thought I'd mention them just in case someone wonders if the problem is on his/her end.

The game works just fine with the .exe that I've posted.

Edit 2: If you get any errors about some files missing, e.g. NECEMEM.SNI is missing error, you need to re-download the game. Some people had this problem, re-downloading and repairing the installation fixed it.

Edit 3: I forgot to mention about the overlapping text. If the word are overlapping each over and you can't make out what they say, download and install these fonts - http://download.erogedownload.com/Patches/Koihime/Vera.rar (you need to right click -> Install Font, do this for each of them). Note: This won't fix the word wrap issue(broken words).

Edited by killerinsidee

I finished the game just now. Made a walkthrough(from the foolmaker site as a base) that makes much more sense then the google translated one. Though a walkthrough is not really needed for this game since there is only 1 route, I just made it along the way. For the rest of the slackers, I put up my 100% save as well.

MagicalT 100% save.rar

Magical Teacher walkthrough.txt

Edited by killerinsidee
I finished the game just now. Made a walkthrough(from the foolmaker site as a base) that makes much more sense then the google translated one. Though a walkthrough is not really needed for this game since there is only 1 route, I just made it along the way. For the rest of the slackers, I put up my 100% save as well.

Damn you finished it in one day.

So what are the thoughts on this game?

Positive/Negitive

Im compiling a list of games to play, this seems interesting.

It's a standard nukige, so you know what you can expect from it. It has around 65 h-scenes. The story is crap, if you can even call it a story, it's more of an excuse for going from h-scene A to h-scene B. Most of the content is kinda vanilla, but there are like 5-6 scenes that are a bit extreme. Overall, you won't miss anything if you don't play it.