(Request) Loc Love 2 (western release ver.)

I don't know why you're specifically request that, seeing that both version are basically the same in that FW need to delay a year to sell it in more accessible online shop thanks to the ban at Steam. Although perhaps you're not convinced enough that JPN version is also available in English, but it's not like I can blame you anyway seeing that most VNTS didn't list JPN version as translated one after all (4chan did too busy paying attention to delayed online release, and Reddit VNTS followed 4chan). So you ask where's the proof? Well here's the picture to proof that I use the download above and the VN itself is in English.

Cw3Hom3.jpg

I hope that you finally convinced that Loca Love 2 is already available in English for a year, and once again have fun.

Hi again and thank you for the replay.

I know that the game jpn version from the last year also have the English language, the only difference between the two is the mosaic free cgs.

The reason i'm specifically requested the Eng release version because the first series of Loca Love has a mosaic free cgs, so if the 2nd game have mosaic on it's cgs it feel like incomplete game for me.

And yes i'm already enjoying the jpn version of the game for almost one year now, thank you again.