Need more info that just not "open".

What error message, what windows are you running, where did you get the game from, was the game an .iso or .exe, do you have JP locale, and so on.

No error message. Windows 10. Both on Sukebei and IGG. It was an .exe. Of course I have JP locale.

Literally just clicking the .exe and nothing happens. No error. No pop up. It's like nothing runs. I don't have any antivirus besides Windows Defender and I didn't get a message for that.

I literally have no information to even attempt to figure out the problem. That's why I posted here. I'm going to install it from Eroge at some point, even though it takes so damn long. That's why I decided to torrent it, but neither versions worked. Nothing opened. Nothing did anything. Ran as admin. Used a locale changer to try and run it in other locales to see if that fixed it. Nothing.

No error message. Windows 10. Both on Sukebei and IGG. It was an .exe. Of course I have JP locale.

Literally just clicking the .exe and nothing happens. No error. No pop up. It's like nothing runs. I don't have any antivirus besides Windows Defender and I didn't get a message for that.

I literally have no information to even attempt to figure out the problem. That's why I posted here. I'm going to install it from Eroge at some point, even though it takes so damn long. That's why I decided to torrent it, but neither versions worked. Nothing opened. Nothing did anything. Ran as admin. Used a locale changer to try and run it in other locales to see if that fixed it. Nothing.

That is indeed abnormal. Just checking, you can run other games right?

I never have this problems before so I myself don't have the answer : \ Usually error codes is the way to go troubleshooting

Try it with EG version, if it persists it might be a local problem on your end rather than bad DL/torrent