Are there any other good games like pretty soldier wars ad 2048 physical copy

I'm asking your suggestions & your opinions since 3 of my favorite games is & still is to this day is pretty soldier wars a.d 2048,final fantasy tactics & record of agarest war & like some of you guys I preferred physical media over digital any day,I hate the cloud,I hate drm & I preferred drm free. & you guys who loves pretty soldier wars a.d 2048 you guys will understand what I mean & I'm mainly asking your suggestions & your opinions about physical media of games like pretty soldier wars a.d 2048.

To end it here or at least for now some people don't understand why some of us who preferred physical media over digital any day,hate the cloud,hate drm & preferred drm free :).

Edited by Cloud87

I have not play that game, but from the look of it maybe give Venus Blood series a try. It also has gameplay, tentacles, dating sim(?) etc.

There's also a currently ongoing KS for one of the installment VenusBlood HOLLOW English Localization Project by Ninetail — Kickstarter

You can also give a try for Galaxy Angel. It has nice gameplay and is also a dating sim-ish.