For those who dont know Mahou Sensei Negima! & Bakuman manga series END !!

:'( why in April so many good series end~ Gintaman (anime), bleach (anime), Mahou Sensei Negima!(manga) and Bakuman (manga).

Well I am not going to spoiler anything. If you never read Bakuman manga before, make sure go read it.

Bakuman

http://www.sagesubs.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Bakuman_Splatter_Wallpaper_by_Kookookchoo.jpg

Mahou Sensei Negima!

http://media.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/negima/negima_5_640.jpg?m=1306731584

Gintama

http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/Gintama%20Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

Bleach

http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/caption-577384-20090811130218.jpg

All good things eventually have an end. I remember when anime and manga never lasted more than one or so year and things wrapped up in an expected end.

Maybe with negima ending they will actually make a decent anime of it. Seems like they keep making random crap and trying to call it something even close to the story.

All good things eventually have an end. I remember when anime and manga never lasted more than one or so year and things wrapped up in an expected end.

Maybe with negima ending they will actually make a decent anime of it. Seems like they keep making random crap and trying to call it something even close to the story.

You talking about the anime series or manga ?

The Negima! Manga Ending was competent at best.

I completely disagree. There are so many unresolved plot threads like the past of Sayo and Mana or the story of Zazie. The Negima! manga has left a bad taste in my mouth, though it was one of my favorites.

I used to read the Negima manga for the longest time. And I've watched close to half a dozen Negima anime series. And all of them make stuff up, or use a different storyline completely to the main storyline in the manga.

I've not however read the end of the manga, so I can't say one way or the other about plot holes and unfinished stories. I suppose I'll probably check it out once I feel in a manga mood.

I completely disagree. There are so many unresolved plot threads like the past of Sayo and Mana or the story of Zazie. The Negima! manga has left a bad taste in my mouth, though it was one of my favorites.

It's still one of my favorites, but the ending was, like I said, "competent AT BEST."

At worst it wasn't an ending. They left out the fight against the mage of the begining. They never showed any back story for certain characters. They didn't decide which one Negi picked. They never said what happened to Negi's Mom. They didn't say whom Setsuna and Konoka got married to. They didn't really show what life was like now that the magic world and the old world were properly linked.

I used to read the Negima manga for the longest time. And I've watched close to half a dozen Negima anime series. And all of them make stuff up, or use a different storyline completely to the main storyline in the manga.

I've not however read the end of the manga, so I can't say one way or the other about plot holes and unfinished stories. I suppose I'll probably check it out once I feel in a manga mood.

There are only 2 Negima! anime series, 2 OVA series, 2 OVA episodes, and 1 movie. All of which I either own or have on my computer.

But, they ended Negima! because they didn't want to make a 200+ episode series so they had to make up stuff. Negima!? was kinda just for fun I think, it is also the better of the two series (Negima! Neo manga is based on this). Negima! Mou Hitotsu no Sekai and Negima! Ala Alba OVA series were make so they could make Negima Anime Final movie.

I haven't read the end of Negima either, so I won't comment on it (but everyone else's comments make me worried- I want it to end well based on where I left off like two years ago). But I think Bakuman deserves some attention as well. I've read that series every week since it began, and I'm really sad to see it end. They ended it on a good note, but I really wanted to see mashiro and azuki's married life!! Even if it was for a couple last chapters, I wanted to see more interaction between the two. But I guess part of their charm is that they never got to actually see each other, so having scenes with them together would seem unnatural. Even so, I wanted more from the ending than I got. The series was also really cool in that it made you feel like you could see what the author was thinking and it had a bunch of parallels to how Death Note went.

I haven't read the end of Negima either, so I won't comment on it (but everyone else's comments make me worried- I want it to end well based on where I left off like two years ago). But I think Bakuman deserves some attention as well. I've read that series every week since it began, and I'm really sad to see it end. They ended it on a good note, but I really wanted to see mashiro and azuki's married life!! Even if it was for a couple last chapters, I wanted to see more interaction between the two. But I guess part of their charm is that they never got to actually see each other, so having scenes with them together would seem unnatural. Even so, I wanted more from the ending than I got. The series was also really cool in that it made you feel like you could see what the author was thinking and it had a bunch of parallels to how Death Note went.

totally understand your feeling...but i also happy for them to know when to stop, even thought might not good enough for most of the reader.

Personally im not a fan of Negima since i cant connect w/ a short+geeky looking (even if hes badass) protagonist :( usually when its a harem, u want to be inside it but i just cant do that with this kinda protag, so idc if its ending....

Now...Bakuman...OH HELL NO, U AINT BE ENDING MAH BAKUMAN MANGA, I TAKE YU 2 COURT FOO!

Damn...Bakuman teached me alot about how mangas were actually made (was the contents even based on truth? most likely idk) and friendship...i havent been keeping up with the recent chapters so i guess the mangaka took a wrong turn and made the story go dull, or some evil chipmunk is plotting in the back. :o

Btw, did the mangaka decide to end bakuman himself? O_O i want to know be4 i bomb a "certain" manga agency.

-Speaking of Gintama, you know its gonna bounce back better than ever, it did that be4. :)

-Now bleach...i'm pretty sure its actually ending in the manga but i didnt really research, its hard to learn anything when people only flame about how the anime was ending O_O...

Edited by Nobu
Personally im not a fan of Negima since i cant connect w/ a short+geeky looking (even if hes badass) protagonist :( usually when its a harem, u want to be inside it but i just cant do that with this kinda protag, so idc if its ending....

Now...Bakuman...OH HELL NO, U AINT BE ENDING MAH BAKUMAN MANGA, I TAKE YU 2 COURT FOO!

Damn...Bakuman teached me alot about how mangas were actually made (was the contents even based on truth? most likely idk) and friendship...i havent been keeping up with the recent chapters so i guess the mangaka took a wrong turn and made the story go dull, or some evil chipmunk is plotting in the back. :o

Btw, did the mangaka decide to end bakuman himself? O_O i want to know be4 i bomb a "certain" manga agency.

-Speaking of Gintama, you know its gonna bounce back better than ever, it did that be4. :)

-Now bleach...i'm pretty sure its actually ending in the manga but i didnt really research, its hard to learn anything when people only flame about how the anime was ending O_O...

Rest fore sure Bakuman GO FOR A EPIC END !!!

If you read the manga up to its finish, you'll understand why the authors decided to end it. I don't think they were made to end it (I remember reading somewhere that Bakuman is/was the seventh most popular manga in Japan, which is certainly saying something considering how many series are running across all of the magazines in circulation); instead, I think the authors just thought it was time to end it. Again, go read it to the finish and you'll understand, which points out how cool it is that the authors could explain why the manga is ending within the manga lol

• 1 month later...
To much unanswer in negima where the final battle with mage of beginning?, where negi mother is she alive?, why asuna must sleep there no explaining?

Good manga but damn mangaka let us answer by ourself.

I agree Ken Akamatsu bombed the ending hardcore, but it may have been the company who forced an ending. I only say this cause Ken-sensei has always done a good job of wrapping up his stories.