I hate to make one of these threads but I'm going slightly mad looking for a game I lost in a drive failure a long time ago and I was wondering if anyone else knew the name or even better how to find it again.

It was a "touching" game more than a VN where you were stuck in a apartment with your cousin (the only other char, dark hair) and you had to slowly seduce her through various scenes until she essentialy becomes open for anything. Scenes included in the living room in front of a TV and with her standing in a school bathing suit.

I'm fairly certain I aquired it around 2012/2013 (unsure of the release date) but I don't recall the source. I've scoured all the sites I can think of (here, vndb, etc), manually paging through thousands of titles. Am I going crazy?

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for the link but no that's not it.

It was not in flash and had an english transaltion (I'm not sure if it was a fan translation or not). It may have had flash as an origin, but I'm fairly certain it was a custom engine rather than in a flash player.

The gameplay was also nearly cryptic in that there was very little dialog and it mostly just went from scene to scene. You often had to literally wait and do nothing while the girl got bored enough to start something. Other times you needed read her face to know when it was ok to touch or start a new sequence (like moving her shirt, etc)

I'm also fairly certain it was at least slightly popular in that I had found walkthroughs or guides. The fact that I can't find a trace of it now just seems really odd to me.

Edited by NoOneInParticular

That sort of game is unfortunately numerous, many doujin circles attempted some variations of it. Hard to narrow those down, plus I also don't play them. Try these search queries

flash+unity, groping+japanese game+incest

=1&c[nodes][0]=1&c[prefixes][0]=3&c[prefixes][1]=8&c[tags]=groping%2C+incest%2C+japanese+game&o=date&g=1"]https://f95zone.to/search/90278901/?q=%2A&t=post&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=1&c[prefixes][0]=3&c[prefixes][1]=8&c[tags]=groping%2C+incest%2C+japanese+game&o=date&g=1

flash+unity, groping+japanese game. More generic results.

=1&c[nodes][0]=1&c[prefixes][0]=3&c[prefixes][1]=8&c[tags]=groping%2C+japanese+game&o=date&g=1"]https://f95zone.to/search/90279244/?q=%2A&t=post&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=1&c[prefixes][0]=3&c[prefixes][1]=8&c[tags]=groping%2C+japanese+game&o=date&g=1

these tags are what i assume that game would has, since I've seen this kind of variation of games. Though in your case it might have been different (western game maybe, or made in some other kind of engine)

Edited by kn1000a