A new visual novel on steam?? - Analogue: A Hate Story

Then there are the ignorant people that say - "this isn't a game since there is no gameplay". I want to see them finish Clannad and then bitch about how there's no gameplay.

Dunno man, I actually can understand those people pretty good because visual novels and gameplay, dunno man. I mean the only thing you're doing is choosing between options, well and reading. Wouldn't call that gameplay. But each their own.

^ A better example of gameplay would be games like 999, Ace Attorney, Koihime Musou, Utawarerumono, etc.

True, when it comes to stuff like utawarerumono or kamidori then I definitely have to agree, there IS gameplay. But Im not sure about usual visual novels like da capo and friends.

• 2 weeks later...
Seriously are the end times nigh? There's a visual novel available on steam now, it showed up on the steam store and is available for 10$.

Analogue: A Hate Story on Steam

Analogue: A Hate Story

I am going to buy it becuase i can now, i'll give you my opinion about it when i finish it.

See gabe, allow more vn's on steam and people will get it.

Is this a Yuri? I clicked on the link and it looks like two women embracing, but im not 100% sure since i cant see the face of the person behind. Really long hair if its a guy though...

i just hope that cherry tree didn't turn up like Shira Oka in terms of gameplay....hell, it took me forever to finish that game because you have to spend most of your time to raise academic stats and you have only few opportunities to interactions with anyone :mad:

Urh i hated shira oka, uninstalled it after 5 minutes.

The artwork in the game looked like it was drawn/made in 1999.

i heard it took years for the developer from beta version to final version

still...that's what they got after all those years?

one positive thing is they support the game by released several patches already

sigh....i don't wanna touch that crappy game anymore

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Analouge is pretty unique i like it very much i also like alot of the developer who did that games.She usually adds some form of interaction to her games and i find that pretty nice.

Comedy club i played and had no problem with i find the story pretty funny and the controls are easy to figure out.(i didn't know people didn't like playing with the keyboard).

Shira oka i love to death i wish it could come to steam itd be a good introduction for most people in the world of vns.