Welcome to new members

Welcome to the group you can introduce yourselves here and tell us what visual novels you really liked.

I will start off I really liked the VNs as I refer to them:

G-Senjou no Maou, Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai, Fate Stay Night, MiraiNoKimi, Rin ga Utau Mirai no Neiro and My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT.

• 2 weeks later...

Second person to introduce myself..why is this thread so empty?

Anyways my top three favorite vns/eroges are:

Muv-Luv Alternative, Fate/Stay Night and Ever17

The vns/eroges I'm most anticipating are:

Baldr Sky 1&2, White Album (not sure if it's even being translated in English), Soukkou Aki Muramasa, Gekkou no Carnival (not sure if this one is being translated either)

• 1 month later...

8th

Play for a long time but not really have time to play some more eroge recently

What I like? Come See Me Tonight, Edelweiss(and EidenFantasia), Higurashi, Kamidori My GF is the President

Still havent play alot of interesting title such as Steins;Gate Kannon Clannad etc.

• 1 month later...

9th, Nice to meet you all!

The first visual novel i played was Yo-Jin-Bo... when i am a first year of high school, i lent my friends a bunch of game disks back then...

Played: Clannad, Ef, kanon, shuffle, Koihime musou and of course some new translated VN such as kamidori ( i wonder it can actually counted as an original VN, then Artolenico and others???), my girlfriend is a president.

My favorite VNs: clannad (even i played it after watching TV series, i still feel it's quite good) , Sharine no kuni , G-senjou no mahou

My favorite characters from VNs:

Sunohara (Clannad) -> this guy is actually a pathetic looser and a clown exactly close to its meaning. In the game i never get bored of watching him bla , bla..

female characters: A LOT, i like stundere-type the most ^0^

10th

harya hore umau

it's been a decade of eroge life for me for me lol

first vn i played was Private Nurse on 2002 after getting my very first pc

total vn played = more than 100....i lost counts, there's too many of them

my favorite : da capo and muvluv series

11th!

well uhm call me galvante

dont know why I chose ths name but it just pop in my head! haha >.<

anyways!

my favorite VN novel so far are CLANNAD, DEARDROPS, KIRAKIRA, KIRAKIRA CURTAINCALL, SHUFFLE, D.C and SYMPHONIC RAIN >.<

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

13th! I'm a number now!

Been playing for about two years, my first VN was Brass Restoration followed by Fate/Stay Night!

I really enjoyed G-Senjou no Maou, Fate/Stay Night, Little Busters!, Clannad and Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

• 1 month later...

Hi 15th person

i'm ren vateru, ren is my real name :D

My favorite visual novel is Deus Machina Demonbane, Fate/SN and Slave pageant

mostly i play depend on mood, i won't play it if i in bad mood reason afraid it will effect da game

Same like Ero-ero Majin my first visual novel i play is private nurse and critical point

-16th-

Hye, I'm Ichirou... Tsuyoshi Ichirou

Well,My favorite VN is katawa shoujo and its My First VN.....

and i Don't really know Which VN Should i play,

So...umm,Would u guys recommend some Good VN For Me?

and Thats all.Hope We can Get along well

-^_^-

• 2 weeks later...

Kyokuza the -17th- bastard.

The real name was ********** the first visual novel was (Paradise Height 1/2) and the others = Yume Miru Kusuri, Katawa Shoujo, F/SN, 999 and bunch of them

My favorite was 1.Steins;Gate 2.999 3.Saya no Uta that's all from me...~

• 2 months later...

well, guess I hadn't posted here yet. started playing VN's 2 or 3 years ago. first one was 999 followed by ever17. My 'great 4' is: 1.steins;gate, 2. Kara no shoujo. 3.Ever 17. 4.Umineko no naku koro Ni with honorable mentions to little busters, G senjou, 999 and remember11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

21th

and it has been a whole 5 years since the last entry LOL

any way, im Alter, nice to meet cha all,

Already play MOST of the translated Vn so far, even the gore one, so it will be a heck of list

but my favorite VN will be, 1st Deus Machina Demonbane ( also the first Vn i played XD ), 2nd Clannad ( of course ), 3rd Fate/SN, 4th KiraKira, and 5th is Edelweiss ( all time fav XD )

Oh and, if u guys allowed some PS game , Then Ar-Tonelico series ( include the new Ar nosurge ) take the first place by far

Love the story and music in those, ( but fighting mechanic, meh, not so much especially ps3/ps4 version, although the Ar-tonelico 2 figthing mechanic is quite good )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hy all.I just recently registerd to the site.I really like VN's i have a lot of favorits.Im thinking of my self as an old schooler.My VERY first vn was Tsukushite Agechau 4 .and so on now im playing whit Shuffle vn's and Sakura vn's.But im open for any vn that you suggest :) Sorry for my bad english but im from Hungary,