Loli Adoption Thread

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^haha yeah I already know that...my favorite from her roles are Louise,Aria and Kataoka Yuuki

oh... i see... well, I better stop posting here until superBlast returns... Dont want to be nuked... ahahaha

You can only claim one loli once a day.

A fuck this stupid rule, she's mine, forever! W-Wait what? OneManArmy and loli? Is that even possible? You know, mashiro has also a loli mod and well...

mashirololi.jpg

H-Hey Mashiro?! What's up with your clothes? That's not the way how you're wearing them!

A fuck this stupid rule, she's mine, forever! W-Wait what? OneManArmy and loli? Is that even possible? You know, mashiro has also a loli mod

the newly born mashiro??? when she lost almost all her powers??? that was cute...

the newly born mashiro??? when she lost almost all her powers??? that was cute...

Well she actually always becomes a loli after using too much of her power. She needs one night to recover and then turns back into the adult form. Oh and you're probably talking about the anime right? Just saw one episode of it, dropped it instantly.

Well she actually always becomes a loli after using too much of her power. She needs one night to recover and then turns back into the adult form. Oh and you're probably talking about the anime right? Just saw one episode of it, dropped it instantly.

oh... sorry haven't found it's game(?) yet,,,

If I ABSOLUTELY had to....and I would only adopt her to kill get later on, it would hafta be Echo from Pandora Hearts :) secksie little thing, maybe I won't kill her :)

(find the image urself, newbs :rolleyes: )

Edited by Nobu
If I ABSOLUTELY had to....and I would only adopt her to kill get later on, it would hafta be Echo from Pandora Hearts :) secksie little thing, maybe I won't kill her :)

(find the image urself, newbs :rolleyes: )

by echo, do you mean her???

Cover_9.jpg

another cute one