Loli Adoption Thread

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She still got captured though, even if it wasn't a tenticle nobu, and a tenticle nobu can pretty much tape them all.

(that's why u need a nice obedient girl like echo)

I would like to adopt Oshino shinobu...from bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari.

http://mystoryyourbeats.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/nisemonogatari-04_02.jpg?w=604&h=339

http://mystoryyourbeats.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/nisemonogatari-04_03.jpg?w=604&h=339

Do you think this was the wrong pic to post with an adoption? :p

I would like to adopt Oshino shinobu...from bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari.

Do you think this was the wrong pic to post with an adoption? :p

crap... another one escaped from my hands...

here's a pic of her for you...

Nisemonogatari 10.flv_snapshot_09.13_[2012.05.08_02.07.14].jpg

Meh superBlast I was wondering if I could drop Hazuki like I did with Aria >_> :D

and replace it withhhh.......

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sora Kasugano from Yosuga no Sora :D

http://img.pew.cc/2010/12/%5BNuke%5D_Yosuga_no_Sora_-_12_%5B1280x720%5D%5BA1446809%5D.mkv_snapshot_06.18_%5B2010.12.30_13.13.48%5D.jpg

Appropriate image? I think so...

Edited by Dubs

Oh man I leave the internet for half a day and atleast three pages of arguing if laura is a loli or not shows up.... Well I'll accept her as a loli since now 3 people says she is while only one says no. And if any of you wanna continue to argue whether she's a loli or not start a thread. No more talking about her here is this thread please. I don't wanna search through a sea of posts just to find the ones that are adopting.

And now to search through the sea of posts to find the ones are adopting.... *sigh* If I miss yours then sorry.

@Masao, Give me Areil's full name! If that is her full name tell me and I'll add her...

Meh superBlast I was wondering if I could drop Hazuki like I did with Aria >_> :D

If kamidori sees that... he will rage... he's a fan of her

Yosuga No Sora 1.flv_snapshot_18.52_[2012.05.08_02.58.46].jpg

Huge picture

No. You've had Hazuki for 24 hours so it's permanent. You can however drop Fear if you wish since you just adopted her. Hm... maybe I should add that as a rule.... and while I'm at it I'll allow trading with other people.

Now back to updating the list.

Edit:

Hm... I'm wondering if she's a loli or someone who looks too old to be a loli and happens to have a flat-chest...

Edit2:

Rules and list updated. If missed any adoptions then tell me. And I would like to remind everyone to give me full names and where they're from and in most cases I would need a picture too. I'm lazy and so I don't wanna go searching around to get all the info I need like I had to do with a few of you. Thanks for your cooperation.

Edited by superBlast
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3138[/ATTACH]I would like to adopt Victorique de Blois from Gosick ^^

whoever has the courage to say victorique is not a loli, get ready to be killed... she's a gothic LOLI!!!!

I would like to adopt Remilia Scarlet, from Touhou Koumakyou ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (game).

She's a 500 year old vampire loli.

I'm going to provide both official images and fan works, because ZUN's art isn't exactly amazing.

Official:

TH06_Remilia.png 256px-Th075remilia01.png 200px-RemiIN.png RemiliaSWR.png

Fan art:

Tidsean - Remilia.jpg Remi2.jpg Ke-ta - Remilia 2.jpg Remi1.jpg

It seems Touhous aren't in high demand here, so I have my adoption work cut out for me...

Both Approved. And you sure went overkill on the proof this time Melancholic lol.

Edit:

Ray Ninja'd in an adoption :p Your appoved to.

I just joined the here so I guess I might be a ninja for a while. :p

Anyways, thank you for accepting my lolis. :cool:

I'll take all of them.

(This message will self destruct within the next few minutes.)

Dude, don't make the loli lovers hunt you down. Hahaha.

P.S. The guy just deleted his post. XD

Edited by Ray Asakura
Too late. I'm already gathering the angry mob.... is what I wanna say but then I would go off topic so.... no more talking about this.

Getting ready to track him...

Hantah modo, hatsudo!!

(Hunter mode, activate!!)