New Year Request

First of all. Happy New Year. Hope you guys enjoy 2021. 

Anyway, I was searching random VN on VNDB and found two VN that I can't seem to find here. I can request 2 right?

First is Moto Yankee Tsuma Hinako ~Shinshin Tomo ni Kanzen Netori!~

Second is Tsumamigui 3

Both VN has unofficial english patch.

5bc5e8789b74f83414ed181827e5701e.jpg

Edited by Black_Lotus

Here's one of them. It's already on the site.

As for the other title, if it's on this website already, I'm not finding it, but vndb.org says the patch is only a partial translation. IIRC, Ivan doesn't regularly upload partial translations, only full translations.

Edited by Outpost Omega J
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Outpost Omega J said:

Ah, I was searching it by the Jap And romanji title. Since vndb doesn't provide the english tittle. Looks like my new year request got fulfilled faster than I thought

Edited by Black_Lotus
2 hours ago, Black_Lotus said:

Ah, I was searching it by the Jap And romanji title. Since vndb doesn't provide the english tittle. Looks like my new year request got fulfilled faster than I thought

Actually it does provide the English title. In the release section, just below all the tags, it you have line entries in the format of:

Release date - Age rating - Platform (Windows/mac/etc.) - Completion status (the square icon with four squares in it, hover you mouse over it for a tool tip) - VN title - <Several more icons you can hover your mouse over to get the definition>

• Ivan locked this topic