White Album 1 by Leaf (original, not remake) please

I saw that White Album 2 got an english patch recently and that's awesome. Just finished the anime for White Album 1 and 2, so I'm definitely going to check that out. But what I REALLY have been wanting to play is the original White Album 1 first. Please. There was a torrent released for it recently on a certain famous torrent site, but I myself am not competent enough to handle torrents. Please, I don't care if it's not translated; could you upload it to this site?

VNDB: https://vndb.org/v236 (again, 1998 original version, not remake)

Torrent I found: https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3555457 (for the brave souls that aren't me)

Edited by Yuu
added vndb link and torrent link

It is highly unlikely that the sight's admin, Ivan, will upload that title. This is site is dedicated to English translated titles. While there are a few titles with incomplete partial fan translation patches, off the top of my head, there are no completely untranslated titles uploaded to this site.

Sorry.

On 1/10/2022 at 8:27 PM, Outpost Omega J said:

there are no completely untranslated titles uploaded to this site.

There are a few that got posted for one reason or another (usually because it was something very hard to find, or someone asked for it on old Mumble server), but I don't think I posted any untranslated game in a decade - I think it would flood the site with all the stuff that's coming out in Japan, making English releases hard to find.