Betting Pool: Will Neko Nyan Soft update their home page before March 29th, 2022?

Will Neko Nyan Soft update their home page before March 29th, 2022?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Will Neko Nyan Soft update their home page before March 29th, 2022?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/22 at 03:59 AM

Boredom + Fair Target = Poll

The last time Neko Nyan Soft updated their home page was on March 29th, 2021 when they talked about their efforts with the VN's "The Future Radio and the Artificial Pigeons" and "Aoi Tori". In a few more months, they will have gone a whole year without updating their homepage.

The question: Will Neko Nyan Soft update their home page before March 29th, 2022?

The poll is public, so people will be able to see what you voted for. It is scheduled to end on March 28, 2022 11:59 PM.

Edited by Outpost Omega J
Typo/Grammar Fixes

The four of us who voted where wrong! Neko Nyan Soft updated their home page on January 20, 2022.

However, nobody has any bragging rights over us four since nobody else voted "yes". Just look at all the fun you missed out on.

I don't have the ability to close the poll before it's scheduled close on March 28th, or if I do, I don't know it. As of when I wrote this, there where only four votes, me, Henta20, Exsilon, and LanTheifHUN. I will not be recognizing any additional votes cast after this point.

Edited by Outpost Omega J