New Computer, Old Problems

I have gotten a new computer and it comes with Windows 11. I have gotten all of my other games to work perfectly fine except for Chain: The Lost Footprints. No matter the combo I try, I get a black screen and not responding. I own the game through Jast and that also gives me the same problem. The only way I have gotten it to play is using the .exe from games like Amorous Professor Cherry and Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2. The problem is the sound effects are dead, Other than that, the game plays fine. Saves work and load. I'm just so confused on why I can't open the game with the official version or using the cd-crack version on here. I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get it to work with no problems. Any help would be appreciated. This game always makes me lost brain cells every time I either upgrade my OS or change computers, and since it's years between each install, I always forget how I eventually get it working.

Edited by Xishalet
title change
  • Xishalet changed the title to New Computer, Old Problems