Yuzu Soft characters making discreet cameo appearances in games out side of their own.

So I've noticed that characters from Yuzu Soft VNs make a discreet appearances in other Yuzu Soft VNs . I figured I'd upload the evidence here for kicks and giggles.

Edit: April 6th 2022, 1:15 AM EST

Most of these pictures so far are from Cafe Stella since that's what I'm reading right now, but I remembered a few other instances from other VNs and dug them up.

Edited by Outpost Omega J

In Cafe Stella, the minor side character Kariya Wakana from Sabbat of the Witch makes an appearance as a faceless background character in one of the background images used for the train station. She's on the hard right edge of the screen.

Cafe Stella, Kariya Wakana cameo

Here's a picture of her from Sabbat of the Witch via a google search.

1072617420_KariyaWakana.png.6ea104da1f529e326a022bd341f3bb41.png

In Riddle Joker, the major heroine Tomotake Yoshino from Senren * Banka makes an appearance as a faceless background character in one of the background images, again in a train station. I guess that's how they're traveling about from one VN to another. The silver haired girl with the yellow shirt and purple skirt more or less right in the middle of the picture.

80226216_RiddleJoker.thumb.png.5bccd9ffd505c40151be8c0db6457ef2.png

Here's a picture of her from Senren * Banka take from VN's Nekonyan Soft web page.

1412805660_TomotakeYoshino.png.fcf93e3df730c5379bc298638c82b69f.png

Two more characters sneaking into Riddle Joker. This time we have Maniwa Roka on the left, also from Senren * Banka and Shiiba Tsumugi on the right from Sabbat of the Witch, though I couldn't find any decent reference pictures of either of them in those outfits to confirm it.

1028788578_RiddleJoker2.thumb.png.241d824b4e958ba84f35a61c2443696a.png

Couldn't find any pictures to of them in those out fits to confirm their identity.

Another runaway heroine from Riddle Joker sneaking into Cafe Stella. This time it's Mitsukasa Ayase. The pink haired girl in the denim jacket maybe a fourth the of the way in from the right edge and centered vertically.

1341627170_CafeStella_screenshot2022_04_0600_56_02.thumb.jpg.0d83ef8fecd83476e4cb0820f99b1909.jpg

Here's a picture of her via a google search to confirm her identity. Not her best picture, but it shows the out fit and you can match her again her vndb.org entry.

1860217593_MitsukasaAyase.thumb.jpg.5bdf091ee267e39828bed2e41297aad2.jpg

In the above picture, there is also a purple haired girl with a facing the camera with teal colored eyes wearing a black shirt with what I THINK is called a pink camisole over it (I'm not an expert of women's fashion. If I just put my foot in it and offended a lot of women, my apologies) and holding what might be a smart phone or day planner. She looks familiar but I can't place her. Does anybody recognize her as a character from another VN or is she just a random NPC? She's not Ise Kotori, which would make sense given Mitsukasa Ayase's presence, but she has the wrong eye color to be her.

Edit April 10th 2022, 1:14 AM: Sitting directly across from Mitsukasa Ayase is a purple haired person with their back to us, however, purple hair is ALL I can tell from that picture. The long hair suggests female but that's no guarantee. It would, however, make sense for that to be Ise Kotori.

New speculation

Another heroine from Riddle Joker making a sneak appearance in Cafe Stella. This time it's the minor heroine Mibu Chisaki. Sitting in the back of the cafe, facing away from the camera, second character from the right edge of the screen. She's wearing a hat and most of her is covered by the section divider between tables, so she isn't obvious. I admit, I almost missed her, and this is a very common background image in the VN.

294173111_CafeStella_screenshot2022_04_0720_26_12.thumb.jpg.9001a665a55460927e07b0ebd277e4bc.jpg

One picture via a google search that can be matched against her vndb.org profile page and the picture above.

1953759273_MibuChisaki.jpg.acd2be6ecf5a49e1f87f41404bf6836b.jpg

Typo Correction
  • 1 month later...

In VN Senren * Banka, we have a possible sighting of the minor side character Kariya Wakana from Sabbat of the Witch, however, if it is her, her hair bob is on the wrong side of her  head. Right most character on the screen, but near the center. One of the earliest posts in this thread near the top has a good picture of her for comparison purposes.

1161454497_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.c57e637b5684f9701a9be79c8ca74976.png