Suggestion for the Site

I would like to suggest this site's games to be arranged in alphabetical order (just like the ones in erogedownload). It is much easier for us to search for our preferred games in the said order. Also, this is much more effective than using the advanced search function of the search bar. I hope that the admin (Ivan) here would take this into consideration. Thank you.

https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/266-eroge-master-list/

This user-made list combines links from erogedownload and erogegames.

I'll add "official" list, but instead of manually adding links ( like it's the case in erogedownload, which results in games missing in list if i forgot to add them), this time i want it to automatically list posts from certain categories, possibly with user-defined filters ( ie. "hide yaoi", "hide futa", "hide 18+" etc).

• 5 weeks later...

I have a suggestion-I've noticed that you don't have categorization,for example

name:Kawakaburi no Cherry

genre:shotacon(older female+younger male)

voiced:full female/male

animated:yes

censored:yes

it would be great even with this little information,especially for animated+genre categorization,and its not hard to do.I hope you will listen to my advice

PS.

Are you from balkan?Russia?

I have a suggestion-I've noticed that you don't have categorization,for example

name:Kawakaburi no Cherry

genre:shotacon(older female+younger male)

voiced:full female/male

animated:yes

censored:yes

it would be great even with this little information,especially for animated+genre categorization,and its not hard to do.I hope you will listen to my advice

PS.

Are you from balkan?Russia?

then let me ask you this... Did you just accidentally found this site???

or you already know about the main site???

If you already know about the main site, you should already know that VNs here already fall under certain categories...

If you already know about the main site, you should already know that VNs here already fall under certain categories...

he justfound it..check his registration month~

no,i know the main site,for a 6 months too,i registered today at forums because of my request.

i didnt noticed any categories i mentioned,there are only full-translated,half-translated,walkthroughs,addons categories

if i missed any or didnt noticed because of sheer stupidity then i apologize and ask to show me link to those categories or explain how to find them.

Thanks in advance

no,i know the main site,for a 6 months too,i registered today at forums because of my request.

i didnt noticed any categories i mentioned,there are only full-translated,half-translated,walkthroughs,addons categories

if i missed any or didnt noticed because of sheer stupidity then i apologize and ask to show me link to those categories or explain how to find them.

Thanks in advance

since you know the main site..could you just look at your right side of the screen at main site??

well Ivan havent set up specific search/filter button yet..

but from previous post..

it seems he gots his plans in making~

Thanks in advance

there was a "category/genre cloud" before on the right side of th main site... I don't know why it was removed though...

(ok, no spammers on this thread... I'm out of here...)

there was a "category/genre cloud" before on the right side of th main site... I don't know why it was removed though...

(ok, no spammers on this thread... I'm out of here...)

removed??/

its been a while since i went there...

i didnt know~

• 3 weeks later...

I have a suggestion. As I saw, users already started going off-topic on threads, making them into unrelated chat threads. If you want to keep the threads clean, as well as this forum, I suggest you to make a sub-forum such as "The Lounge", "Off Topic" or something similar, where people can make chat threads or any other threads on which they'll have their freedom.

I have a suggestion. As I saw, users already started going off-topic on threads, making them into unrelated chat threads. If you want to keep the threads clean, as well as this forum, I suggest you to make a sub-forum such as "The Lounge", "Off Topic" or something similar, where people can make chat threads or any other threads on which they'll have their freedom.

Dont worry, off topic is pretty normal and people dont really mind so its not really a problem

Dont worry, off topic is pretty normal and people dont really mind so its not really a problem

Maybe not for now, because there aren't many members. But believe me, no one will stay here if they can't find the information they seek, and instead find some unrelated spam.

Maybe not for now, because there aren't many members. But believe me, no one will stay here if they can't find the information they seek, and instead find some unrelated spam.

lolz....and here's another off topic guy~

btw...we currently ahve 1700 official members though most are leechers and only a few regulars..like 30 the most actively help in discussions..excluding a spambot if you may..

plus..we have like hundreds of thousands logins from non members..

and if you make a lounge..it'll make the forum overloaded and we regulars dont really appreciate that because for now...

the harmony of forums are mantained~

anyway....IVAN....like i ask you last night...

any improvement on that mobile theme/version of our forums???

I felt the same way, so here are some of my forum settings:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2485/nomorecrap.png

May be a bit radical for some, but I like my forums clean. I hope that my /jp/ side isn't showing itself too much...

Never use Imageshack to post pics lol.

• 3 weeks later...