Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meh well if we're judging on the endings.

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Anime itself was alright.. But the ending left one hell of a cliffhanger and I mean BIG BIG BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG cliffhanger. :/

Meh well if we're judging on the endings.

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Anime itself was alright.. But the ending left one hell of a cliffhanger and I mean BIG BIG BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG cliffhanger. :/

I think this is actually like prologue chapter though... Maybe there's gonna be a season 2 somewhere? (Provided they didn't fire everyone involved in the anime because of recession?)

• 3 weeks later...
I actually enjoyed Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, I don't see why you didn't like it as I thought that their childhood promise was kind of a good reason for her to win in the love interest, although others may be into the childhood friend part of it instead :D, Still I actually like Himea.

Simply put, it was just that Himea's personality grated my nerves to no end. To me, she came off as being very selfish and otherwise spoiled/whiny. The other girl (can't remember her name off the top of my head, been too long) however, seemed to be much more sincere and seemed to actually care how Taito himself felt. How much of this is the fault of the anime adaptation and/or translations is up in the air though.

Probably 80% of the shows this Winter (Japan's winter) but this one takes the price.

Nazo no Kanojo X: WTF!?!?!?!? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?!?!? Very few anime have the power to make me want to puke out my very intestines (Not even Higurashi) but Mysterious Girlfriend X can AND did. So basically this is how it begins.

Geek boy meets new girl>>>Girl drolls on table>>>>Boy tastes droll>>>>>Boy falls in love with girl after tasting droll.

Man, I couldn't even finish episode 1, if anybody is watching it and like it, fell free to disagree with me but this is a HELL NO!! anime for me.

Probably 80% of the shows this Winter (Japan's winter) but this one takes the price.

Nazo no Kanojo X: WTF!?!?!?!? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?!?!? Very few anime have the power to make me want to puke out my very intestines (Not even Higurashi) but Mysterious Girlfriend X can AND did. So basically this is how it begins.

Geek boy meets new girl>>>Girl drolls on table>>>>Boy tastes droll>>>>>Boy falls in love with girl after tasting droll.

Man, I couldn't even finish episode 1, if anybody is watching it and like it, fell free to disagree with me but this is a HELL NO!! anime for me.

yup... I dropped it after the first 2 episodes...

The only two I can come up with at the top of my head is Gunslinger Girl IL Teatrino and Maria sama ga Miteru Season 4.

I liked the first season of Gunslinger with all the action and the characters, then when IL Teatrino came out, for some reason the story to me was meh and Season 4 of Maria was getting to predictable that I couldn't finish it.

The only two I can come up with at the top of my head is Gunslinger Girl IL Teatrino and Maria sama ga Miteru Season 4.

I liked the first season of Gunslinger with all the action and the characters, then when IL Teatrino came out, for some reason the story to me was meh and Season 4 of Maria was getting to predictable that I couldn't finish it.

hmmm... this is really surprising... someone who hates gunslinger girl???

oh well... everyone has different tastes after all...