Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The funny things is i don't even watch them since episode 7 because it's too.. i'm not gonna post any biased opinion so .. i will keep it to myself.

I just kept watching because I wanted to see if it got interesting but In the End it did not.

Naruto Did not Interest me at all got bored after Ep102 And Just Left It To Rot!

I liked the first season but shippuuden was too much for me. I fought my way through 167 episodes, the last one was about the fight againt pain and it was really pain. I mean, what the bloddy hell was up with those horrible animations?! Oh and some things didn't make any sense.

For example, when hinata saved naruto from being crushed by pain he didn't even thank her for that...

Dragon Ball Z and all of their fillers (oh god Dragon Ball Z fillers).

True but that's not really a problem because DBZ hasn't a story anyway. xD

Naruto : Hey Hinata, you know, back then when you risked your life and saved me from Pain, I just wanted to say, thanks.

Hinata : *blush*

Naruto : Well, cya~

yea something along those lines...just add some more to it and bam there is your Naruhina couple

I'm not gonna lie but back then I really wanted to see both of them as a couple, turned out that the anime doesn't care about romance. These days I give a shit about hinata and don't even know why I liked her back then.

I feel ya, i wanted to seem them together back in the day but now it looks impossible. i actually wanted him to end up with Amaru from the 2nd Shippuden Movie

i think hinata and naruto would had made a nice couple, but i have to agree, this anime doesn't give a sh*t about romance, they just care about the bro-mance between sasuke and naruto. never the less, as a child i enjoyed it, and as a teen ager i would still see it for nostaligia sakes, but those damn shippuden. I never like those.

Most of long Shounen action animes(naruto,bleach,fairy tail,dragon ball,hitman reborn etc) don't contain Romance.

And that's not even the problem. I'm fine if an anime doesn't contain any romance but if they're planning to NOT use any romance then why the hell are there such scenes? It's like : Hey, here's some romance, just becaue I can. Seriously, if you don't want to have any romance in your story then don't use romantic scenes, is it that hard to understand?

Edit:

they just care about the bro-mance between sasuke and naruto

Forgot to agree with this.

Edited by OneManArmy