Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

Boku no pico.. 'nuff said.

EDit: so you can understand the horridness that lies behind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSiLknowi0I&feature=player_embedded&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fembed%2FDSiLkn owi0I&has_verified=1

This is a hentai, I wouldnt really count this as an anime since your just supposed to fap to this. idk just me

school days

How was it bad? Please elaborate

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-Kampfer

-Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai

thanks to my friend's warning, I never touch this anime

What did he tell you? That it was some gore filled anime with sensless killing? Its a decent anime with some violence like at the very end. I really dont ubderstand whats so bad about it

What did he tell you? That it was some gore filled anime with sensless killing? Its a decent anime with some violence like at the very end. I really dont ubderstand whats so bad about it

well, nothing particularly...just from lovey dovey story turned into madness murderer in the end...

I dont mind with gore though...

seriously...

you havent watch BAD class anime >.>

thank god, I dont even wanna try...it's good being picky XD

• 6 months later...

People will never hear the end of me talking about why Gundam SEED sucks so much ass, so I might as well throw down some reasoning here that may or may not make a whole lot of sense.

We got Zeta Gundam, right? Main character's Kamille Bidan, whiny bitch, but actually has the privilege of character development. Now, one major plot point throughout the original Gundam series is Newtypes, the next stage of human evolution. Enhanced spacial perception, telepathic shits going on, etc. Naturally, there are going to be characters who try to weaponize this and/or create these Newtypes artificially for that purpose. Kamille is a natural Newtype (slightly important, but not really for this rambling), and meets Four Murasame sometime down the road. Four is one of these genetically engineered human weapons. But Kamille sees her as a human first and foremost, and because of that he starts to develop this idea that you shouldn't fuck around with people's lives for your own profit. That brings us to the "big bad" or the series, Paptimus Scrirocco, who only sees people as his pawns. By the end of the series, Kamille gets the man-pants on and says, "this guy is the scum of the earth and doesn't deserve to live."

MEANWHILE IN GUNDAM SEED, you've got Coordinators as a plot point. These are people genetically engineered from birth to be better than "Naturals" in every single way possible...so obviously you need a war between the two. The main character is Kira Yamato, a Coordinator who fights on the side of the Naturals because he grew up around them and blah blah blah fell into the cockpit. He's even more of a whiny bitch than Kamille, -10 points already. Later on you find out he's the "Ultimate Coordinator" and is actually better than every pilot in the entire series by default. He pretty much single-handedly stops every conflict in both SEED series and apparently he's always right about everything.

So wait, Zeta Gundam tells us that humans aren't tools and that genetic engineering is a bad thing (implied). But Gundam SEED tells us that the hero is genetically engineered and is apparently the only person in the entire series capable of not being useless...and the other characters are completely useless so they absolutely need Kira to do anything. What the fuck?

• 1 month later...

on the top of my head was fractale, which made no sense , much like its arch crap-rival evanglion, which also makes no sense (yeah nobody understands evanglion, but its like the king's new dress, we all pretend we understand it )

then , draker than black S2 which in terms of shitty plot,rivalz that of dear. speaking of dear,that shitshow was like idk...epic fail. i mean the people who made that must have been the same asshats who made S3 of TWGOK. ore imou was crap to begin with, but somehow they managed to turn it into an even bigger giant rolling piece of shit for the 2nd season.

hmm lets see...lets see...... oh ofc , naruto,bleach ...but we all know the story so i wont go there.

also any anime in the last 6 seasons was crap.may the directors take a leap of shit and cut their nut sacks in an effort to make up for their failures

I will have to say air... that shit was boring as hell, can't believe I actually watched to whole shit.

I want free sex(loli must be included)

http://s3.favim.com/orig/44/baby-cute-family-guy-funny-love-Favim.com-369457.gif

One more thing, Trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll