Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

I haven't played the VN but I hear it was adapted quite well. So I assume it was a source material issue. But I also hear it only covered the first part of the VN and not the whole thing and apparently it gets significantly better from there.

The whole anime was shit besides the ending & piano girl's story (Setsuna and male MC were some of the worst characters I've had to endure). But like I said, the ending was actually really great so I feel like it ended appropriately despite not being fully adapted.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Male MCs almost always suck and Setsuna was definitely annoying, but you must not watch a lot of stuff if they were the worst for you. I can name several others who are a lot worse.

And yeah, this is an adaption of the Introductory Chapter which I haven't read either but it's currently being translated. It'd be hard to not adapt it well, it's completely straightforward according to VNDB. The branching routes are in the significantly longer Closing Chapter.

• 1 month later...
I haven't played the VN but I hear it was adapted quite well. So I assume it was a source material issue. But I also hear it only covered the first part of the VN and not the whole thing and apparently it gets significantly better from there.

The whole anime was shit besides the ending & piano girl's story (Setsuna and male MC were some of the worst characters I've had to endure). But like I said, the ending was actually really great so I feel like it ended appropriately despite not being fully adapted.

White Album's Setsuna? Well, I hated him when he broke that twin tail's heart. Should be School Day-ed.

Cheaters must die.

Edited by GenjiChan
Did someone say GUNDAM!!! */

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5518/legend2ts5.jpg

guys have u wondered what the "F" stands for? faggot. setsuna faggot seiei...

and yeah, wrong setsuna btw

• 3 months later...

For me it was definitely H20; Footprints in the sand. Terajerkers aren't my favorite kind of genre but I watch them if their good. But this was not good, it was depressing to the extreme and in some ways extremely cruel to the protag. Air I could stand, cause in the end the protag and the girl were at least happy, but H20 is just one tragedy after another.

Cant think of the name of it, but that one that involved drinking breast milk to gain super powers - god - did that ever kill brain cells. (I only watched the 1st episode, no idea how/why it lasted 24 episodes)

seikon no qweser

it got a second season so ...48 episodes..

seikon no qweser

it got a second season so ...48 episodes..

Dear god, they forgot to kill it before it bred! D:

The only other one I can say was bad - and this is a mixed feeling - is Tokyo Ravens. It had SO much potential and I really wanted to like it, but the pacing was too erratic, and they rushed/shoved too m uch into a single episode. Wish they had more patience to tell the story over a larger stream of episodes. (but there was probably concerns amongst them if they could sign on for more episodes)

Dear god, they forgot to kill it before it bred! D:

The only other one I can say was bad - and this is a mixed feeling - is Tokyo Ravens. It had SO much potential and I really wanted to like it, but the pacing was too erratic, and they rushed/shoved too m uch into a single episode. Wish they had more patience to tell the story over a larger stream of episodes. (but there was probably concerns amongst them if they could sign on for more episodes)

you want cluster-fuck dissapointmen? watch fractale