If a 2D girl was chosen to be with you in real life,who do you want it to be and why?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After several minutes of blankly staring, I finally chose Kuchiki Touko from Kara no Shoujo. Throughout the story, she gives off an impression of fragility, as though she could just wither away at any moment, but lives life with a carefree, almost whimsical, manner. She is alone, but has no problem with that; she is content to simply exist, but still wishes to know who or what she truly is. Hmmm....actually, I would very much like to be her....

But I think I shall end up living a little while longer...

Her voice was just amazing

second that! But since everyone probaly knew from my profile pic that Touko is my numbah 1, I'll name some moar, from other VN's: Makise Kurisu and Tsugumi Komachi.

Nummer 1 from anime is Horo from Spice&wolf! And from manga it's Satsuki Kitaoji from Ichigo 100%. 5 is a nice amount for a harem isn't is, hur hur:)

Really like we havn't already beaten this general topic to death with a spiked baseball bat............

Kaede from Elfen Lied (manga) (not lucy or nyu) and because I legitimatly fell in love with her.

Though Arthuria from Fate/stay night is nearly there.

^ dear Angersion,please dump ur anger on another thread lolz

anyway on a serious note, i would say that otakus DO HAVE LIVES....them posting here , eating donuts and farting are proof of that,

you seem to be A good "subject" for my experiments....

ill add you to my list of troll subjects

^ dear Angersion,please dump ur anger on another thread lolz

anyway on a serious note, i would say that otakus DO HAVE LIVES....them posting here , eating donuts and farting are proof of that,

you seem to be A good "subject" for my experiments....

ill add you to my list of troll subjects

Well I hardly call that anger, it's just curious.

Besides, just because you don't think you have a life doesn't mean you can't choose a 2D girl you like to be in your real life or to simply be with you. So what's your pick actually ?

Hm.. well, I'd probably choose Nagisa Furukawa from CLANNAD, Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters! Ayu from Kanon, Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket (she's so nice!!) or of course,

Kano Kirishima from Air.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKFYUUPtHZhReAl24o0x3PruxfQ4Rtke30gWrwg4A9ZNGeHhk3lA

Hm.. well, I'd probably choose Nagisa Furukawa from CLANNAD, Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters! Ayu from Kanon, Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket (she's so nice!!) or of course,

Kano Kirishima from Air.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKFYUUPtHZhReAl24o0x3PruxfQ4Rtke30gWrwg4A9ZNGeHhk3lA

So you basically want harem. And that girl from fruit basket was indeed very friendly and she is probably the perfect girlfriend. Then again, she is too fuckin friendly for being real.