If a 2D girl was chosen to be with you in real life,who do you want it to be and why?

guys really

anime girls got BIG eyes you will be afraid if you see them

i like them only in anime

for example

all humans got six abs

then a fat dude was born

every one will say what happened to life @@

it's an example :)

and that's goes for 2d girls

no one wanna see some one with huge eyes like some kind monster @@

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys really

anime girls got BIG eyes you will be afraid if you see them

i like them only in anime

for example

all humans got six abs

then a fat dude was born

every one will say what happened to life @@

it's an example :)

and that's goes for 2d girls

no one wanna see some one with huge eyes like some kind monster @@

Just put a bag over their heads, or give them some eye-patches.

Problem solved.

So you basically want harem. And that girl from fruit basket was indeed very friendly and she is probably the perfect girlfriend. Then again, she is too fuckin friendly for being real.

Well, I didn't say I would want all of them at once, just that I couldn't choose between any of them. You're right about Tohru, but It's not like we'll ever be able to actually meet any of them in real life.

• 5 weeks later...

Mayuri from Steins;Gate without a doubt. She is always supportive of the man in her life, tries her best to be positive, places others well being before her own, gives nicknames that I would publicly rage against but secretly love when no ones around, and is pleased with any sort of gift so long as its from the person she cares about.

So you can eat bad food and be nagged at all day and not be allowed to talk to other women? Sound worthy of a commoner

Let's just say that adds to my liking factor. The bad food would bring out the comedy in me, and knowing she tried her hardest to make it, even though it may always fail. Honestly, I am used to being nagged at all day, let's just say it is part of my attitude hahaha. And not being allowed to talk to other women? Well, I wouldnt her talking to other men...... so I guess that is fair?

And there is nothing wrong with being a commoner! Living like a normal person would be fun, since I wouldnt really call myself a normal person based on my attitude.

But anyways, I honestly did like her personality. And now you think I most likely have a problem hahahaha.

Edit: And her Tsun is adorable. Cannot forget that. That is one of my major liking points. I love Tsun characters, even though she may not be the best or the cutest, I just adored it.

Edited by Hongō Kazuto