16 members have voted

1. 1. Grand Finals

• Misaka Mikoto
    • Yui Kotegawa

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm. So I haven't played dear drops so I can't vote for Riho, don't want to vote for Karin for a few reasons and while she was the best in koihime mosou I disliked that game either way, and I haven't play Kamidori yet so Yuela is out too.

That leaves me with Haruna and Liliana and I'm gonna go with Liliana, I feel like I like her more <. could be just cause i watching campione right now but she is quite nice either way plus silver hair great>

I can't believe there's still people in here who haven't play Deardrops! o.O

I meant, they won't know how crazy awesome that chick is unless they play the vn. Hrm, what a shame, what a shame.

Alright, even though I really want to vote for Liliana, I think I should vote for Riho instead. I can't tolerate ignorant people.

You should go and play Deardrops already ya know. :p

I would rather not pick up another VN at the moment, i have to many on my plate.

I can't believe there's still people in here who haven't play Deardrops! o.O

I meant, they won't know how crazy awesome that chick is unless they play the vn. Hrm, what a shame, what a shame.

Alright, even though I really want to vote for Liliana, I think I should vote for Riho instead. I can't tolerate ignorant people.

Yay im ignorant. Sorry I havent played a VN ive never heard anything about

shit...im really sad that you nominate Riho this round >.>

i want to nominate her next round!!

Who? Riho? I'm afraid you can't Ulti.

4. In the succeeding introduction phases, girls who were introduced before but didn't qualify for the next round are not allowed to enter the competition again (not until the game restarts that is).

It's a shame that neither Riho or Karin can win this round though. ╥﹏╥

I propose an idea. Why not try a tag team type thing where we vote for two characters that are a team. So say, we pair up 3 or 4 teams of two girls, then at the end the remaining two have a vote off?

I agree, it will be interesting to have a tag team match. For example, Karin & Riho VS Yuela & Haruna will be one hell of a fight. ;)