To fap, or not to fap, that is the question.

One month without fapping, will he be able to do it?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. One month without fapping, will he be able to do it?

• Yes - I believe in you babe~
    • No - You'll fail after two days!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After some days your body goes into auto-fap mode during the night - the result is pretty disgusting. Stupid brain, when it can make you come, why can't it let you grab a tissue before the grand finale? That's like a quantum computer that can't run Minesweeper...

there is no way a young and healthy man could do that... unless you have some issues.

Like I said before, it's the fault of my job because currently a lot of my workmates are ill which means that I've to do a lot of extra hours and I usually have only one free day per week. And thus I'm 6 days exhausted from work (so not in the mood for fapping) and I need the remaining day to reload my power supplies, and fapping will do the opposite.

Well, next week two of those workmates will come back and hopefully the situation will change.

you have no girlfriend and you didn't fap for two months either? are you 70 years old? there is no way young and healthy man could do that... unless you have some issues.

Hmpf .. you again.

I thought you left the forums along time ago..

you have no girlfriend and you didn't fap for two months either? are you 70 years old? there is no way young and healthy man could do that... unless you have some issues.

Loppez you try to hard to troll, it makes me laugh so much lol...

srsly stahp

What? How is this thread still going? And I don't know how you went 2 months without fapping. Sure you're tired from work and all that, but don't you just have to fap whenever you think about me? or desi? or me and desi together?

• 3 months later...